46,757 viewsMar 12, 2019, 08:01am 'The Division 2' Actually Did It, It's The First Comprehensive, Competent Looter Launch In Ages

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score

sharp65

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Played about 5.5 hours today, it's fun so far. Definitely something though that gets better when playing with other people.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
I ordered and will be playing on the 15th Sharps.
Rabid Rebel
Kurinar
Portector

they are getting it too.

TomC

TAC Member
Reaction score
I'll give it a few months, I loved the division however I get bummed when I buy a game with 10 percent off only to see it a few months later at 20 or 30 % plus even with its flaws still having fun getting shot up in BFv

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
Looks like we will have about 3 currently non-TAC folks joining us too.

TomC, none of us are giving up our favorite FPS for this game. Some of us were just looking for a side step to a PVE focused game for when you get those bullshit hacker nights in whatever game. I know I've had amazing fun in Siege some nights and then swamped by aimbots and ESP the next. I'd rather just switch over and get my blood pressure down than grind in misery for a better round on those nights.

TomC

TAC Member
Reaction score
yeah no worries I'll eventually pick up division 2 just going to wait for a price drop. like PVE but had a blast with some guys in the dark zone on the original division. the only part that sucked was being rolled over by guys that were at the top tier for gear that were camping bosses and then rolling the teams that came in.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
In playing the Beta, the gear normalization helps a lot with that. We curb stomped a lot of guys trying to gank us thinking they were decked out. Also helps with players of different levels to play together.

Top Bottom