Bug on Crash Update

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Some folks are experiencing black screens on load up of the game after installing the new patch (or the game won't load at all). You need to clear your Ubisoft cache. This usually fixes the problems. You can find it under whatever directory you installed the program ../Ubisoft Game Launcher/cache. Just delete everything inside (or back it up elsewhere). It should fix the problem. Just letting you know. Saw this post in a Discord channel full of Ghost Recon players with some people experiencing the problem. The advice to delete the cache was from Ubisoft responding to one of the players.

Rhino5678

Casual Contributor
Community Member
That did not work for me. I had to uninstall and reinstall Uplay. No help from Ubisoft either. They pushed a broken patch and then went home for the weekend. :rolleyes:

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I really enjoy the new patch update for the patch. A lot of prestige 10 that play is are not happy with us now. The Brazilian lag seems to be mostly gone

Last edited:
Starter
OP
RabidRebel

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Hope it works for you. I'm monitoring several Ghost Recon player groups and have not seen any other fixes for this issue yet.

Top Bottom