Checkin in with ya Larry

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Saw where the Hurrcanado was a Cat 1 when it entered GA. and was tearing stuff up. Just checking that yer good to go in Hotlanta. Got some folks in Macon / Warner Robins area I need to check on as well. Were set to catch the worst of it around noonish I think. Haven't checked lately. Not as worried about this one but should still be a TS when it gets to me. Genny is juiced up and cupboards are still stocked from last one so were golden here.

Take care and keep yer head down.

Net.

Gator

TAC Founder
A lot of rain, accompanied by some wind, but it has all blown over. Thank for asking, though. I have been through so many of them in my past it's not funny. Hope yuou didn't get any branches shook all over your yard. :cool:

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Water in the pond behind my house is about 1.5 feet from going over the dam but other than that all good. Woke up a a balmy 65 degree day this AM. Hope it stays that way this weekend. Yard work to do hahaha

Decaff

TAC (Inactive)
Hey Gator, where you at in ATL? My dad Finally moved up there last year, he's kinda between Jonesboro and McDonough.

Where you live Ranger? We got a lil wind and rain here in Charlotte and a dead tree in the neighbor's yard snapped off at about the ground. It's like a 70 or 80 foot tree and it's resting on one of my trees over the fence.
I'll just post a pic...

Attachments

Top Bottom