CTE on hiatus

NetRngr

TAC Member
Reaction score
Apparently the CTE is down and not testing or builds are happening.

On Monday, 02/12 at 12:00 PST, we will be taking down the CTE on all platforms. There will not be another build for at least a couple of weeks; we will be sure to update you when something new is coming.

We really appreciate all of the participation and feedback from you over the last year, and look forward to playing more with you in the future!

Thanks, George
Pretty sure this is the sign that all resources are going to be reallocated to the new BF soon.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
There pretty much isnt anything left to test.

It was pretty worthless doing the testing in the first place. They would not listen to anyone.

I hope they just listen to to money they are losing.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Reaction score
They still have 1 Expansion left to release and many were hoping for community maps but I do agree about the functionality of how this CTE functioned as opposed to the BF4 CTE or as we like to refer to it as the one that worked like it should. I gave up on BF1 CTE when they kept shipping stuff we told them was broken.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
I liked it when they shipped stuff that know one even asked for. Like Unlimited Ammo? You knew we were doomed at that point.
To be honest, there never was community support for bf1CTE like there was in BF4 CTE. I blame dice for that. They would not listen to testers. No point in testing it.

Top Bottom