Dev Talks 2 (Beta feedback and coming changes)

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Source: EA/DICE - "The DICE developers bring you behind the scenes of Battlefield V. In this episode, we'll cover what we learned from the Open Beta. Find out about our tweaks to the attrition system, vehicles, spotting, the death experience, and more. "

This is a great video that gives you an insight into the development of the game. They plan to have more videos discussing the game, so I will post them as they appear.

Attachments

Last edited:

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Yeah there is just too many issues with this game, dice and ea. They have lost focus and is going to cost them in afraid.

Like I said, once servers get released I will evaluate who is left playing on teamspeak and then after 30 days make a final decision. It's on my radar. Maybe I will be playing it in 6 or 7 after they release the full game.

Starter
OP
Gator

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Yeah there is just too many issues with this game, dice and ea. They have lost focus and is going to cost them in afraid.

Like I said, once servers get released I will evaluate who is left playing on teamspeak and then after 30 days make a final decision. It's on my radar. Maybe I will be playing it in 6 or 7 after they release the full game.
You might want to consider not getting the game. At least we won't have to endure anymore negative information about the game you find on the web. There are many who are looking forward to the game, so please save us all your negativity until the next game you might hate. All your negative posts about the game is getting old. Nobody cares if you get the game or not, so please just let it go.

Rigormortis

TAC Member
TAC Member
Honestly, I have seen both of you (Axle & Gator) being negative about games you don't like/want to play and it really doesn't add anything to a discussion.

I was looking forward to being in a squad with both of you again but o well.

Anyway the fact that its pushed back to November release means I might have enough saved for one of them fancy new cards.
Frankly I don't care who plays BF5 as long as I don't have to play BF4 with Rogue anymore I will be happy....

Last edited:
Top Bottom