Division 2 - TAC Clan

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
All,

I have set up The Armory Clan in Division 2. If you were on, I sent you an invite. Apparently, I can't send them without you being on the Ubisoft launcher. You can search for the clan at the clan room. Our 3 letter callsign is TAC and the name is TheArmoryClan. Let me know if you need an invite too. We need at least 4 to start getting the weekly assignments going.

-RabidRebel

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
The clan went fully active today in Division 2. The more the merrier. Some of the weekly projects and clan leveling requirements are substantial. The more help we can get the better. Clan leveling is provided by your in game actions -- nothing special.

You have to have Grace Larsen recruited on one character to join. This is a fairly early unlock.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
We have reached clan level 2 and soon 3. The extra vendor in the clan hall is a nice bonus for those of us still leveling up.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
Um. I'd say it is improved. There are certainly bullet sponge enemies but they are rare guys with full body armor you have to break off. You can expedite it with hitting weak points and skills. Most can be taken down fairly quick. There is still the gear grind like any game of the genre, but the loot drops have been frequent enough and meaningful enough to not feel super grindy. I'm sure end game min/max will feel that way. They do have options to recalibrate items from the get go to limit this.

jinXyKO

TAC Member
Reaction score
One question: can you have more than one clan? I'm only level 3, and wasnt in on the first division. So, forgive the derp.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
I believe you can only have one. Division one didn't have clans like this, so it's new territory. We're not doing too bad. Ranked in the top 20-25 percent. Great for not having 50 players in it.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
It also doesn't matter about rank. Players will have multiply characters at different levels. Besides not everyone is at the same level now.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Reaction score
Damnit... I feel the raid bug starting to itch again. That's why I quit playing MMOs. I would spend countless hours grinding gear to get raid ready then countless more learning boss fights...,. just damnit.

Top Bottom