Ghost War Title 4 Update Delayed

Senior Contributor
TAC Member
Apr 1, 2005
Hopefully they put out more info soon, we really need a map cycle update. Worried about what they’re going to nerf next.

Regular Contributor
TAC Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'm just concerned that some maps might get neglected for the sake of other players hating certain modes or maps. I know some players have, for example, posted in the Ubisoft forums that they quit out of every extraction map because they hate the mode that much.

Casual Contributor
TAC Member
Dec 25, 2017
I like the idea of map vote, but at the end of the day it results in maps being ignored. I do agree with Rebel right now they have a serious issue with the extraction maps. I think in theory the game mode is good but it needs some tweaks. Mines while fun are an issue - pathfinder is the only way to succeed if one trick is known.

I think class roles need tweaks. I think general team play needs to be better rewarded so that people participate more frequently. The person lone wolfing 400 meters away should generally be discouraged. For example lets say you spot someone and they get killed by a team mate, why should this person not get some points. They just helped the other three members of their team identify and eliminate a target.

For Example the Diversonist - you can not score any points while using your drone. You are very very helpful to your squad (if communicating) but get nothing in return. The catch here is you can not mark with this class, so if that is your role you will have 0 income of points. Not an issue if your being competitive and not trying to rank up, but the majority of people in the game are trying to rank up. I should mention this is probably a favorite class of some who play lone wolf in random groups. Self droning and pushing is very effective if you can remain not spotted, but again no promotion of team play here.

For those of you that made it this far ill step down from the soap box as i could continue for a long time. At the end of the day though i really enjoy the game and it could be much better with some small tweaks and a little promotion from Ubisoft. Cant count how many times I've heard "oh they released pvp for that".