Hey guys!

Decaff

TAC (Inactive)
How's everyone doing these days? I myself as some of you are aware haven't exactly been in a very good place but I'm getting my footing and coming into some sort of normalcy.

I've missed you guys, I've lost so much over the last few years and I really hate being without my clan. I hope all is well with you all.

How are things going around here anyway Gator?? When was the last time I logged in?

I'm using my cell phone and I hated the mobile layout for the forums. It was so hard to find anything and when Tara died it was all I could do just to go to work let alone find time for anything else. It looks a lot better on mobile now FYI, it looks almost like it did on PC.

Anyway I hope to talk to you all soon!

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Hey man, did not get to know ya before you took a break but there is one thing I have found out about this place... you aren't EVER without your clan. Always here and someone is always willing to listen even if you make an ass of yourself, which I tend to do frequently. C'est la Vie.

Gator

TAC Founder
Well, well, it's the man, the myth, the legend, the one and only Decaff. How you been, Dave? Hope all has been going well with ya. Get yourself a computer, and start gaming with us again. Battlefield V is just around the corner, and we will be hitting it hard. It's sure nice to see you posting again, so keep in touch. :alien:

Decaff

TAC (Inactive)
It's good to see ya still kicking around Rich! How's your boy?

Ranger nice to meet you, hopefully I'll get in TS and talk to you soon!

I'm working on it Larry but I've been out of the loop for so long. I'm sure Slow told you my house got robbed last year and they took everything that meant anything that I had left. They got my PC and all of my files, I had all of my pictures on there and it about killed me.

On a lighter note I need to build me a new PC and I could use some help picking it all out. I gotta do a budget build but I can do a decent one, tell me what's good these days! The gfx cards don't look like they've advanced very far except in price! Lol

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
On a lighter note I need to build me a new PC and I could use some help picking it all out. I gotta do a budget build but I can do a decent one, tell me what's good these days! The gfx cards don't look like they've advanced very far except in price! Lol
Decaf,
Been an IT guy for 30 plus yrs now. Anything I can do to help lemme know. Just shoot me a PM or somethin. Im not in coms a lot unless playing a game. Been devoting a lot of time to learning songs and practicing my music so catching me online is spotty at best but my Steam name is NetRngr as well and I check this place daily multiple times cause yeah Corp IT is is hurry up and wait.

Decaff

TAC (Inactive)
Anyone still playing Arma? I bought all the expansions before I moved and never got to play it šŸ˜’

RogueSteward

TAC Member
Hey Decaff, I don't play Arma any more but I still have it. I've been playing PUBG a lot. It's sort of similar. I tried to get back into Arma and I love the whole idea of it but it sucked without everyone playing it.

Decaff

TAC (Inactive)
I got Tommy helping me out with a loaner so I'll be on sooner than expected Danny!

Thank you Mike, I've been stalking you a bit through your posts on FB. How was your vacation? It looked like you and Natasha had a good time!

For those that don't know I am a father now. My son was born on May 23rd of this year, His name is Everett ā˜ŗ

Matt it's good to see you're still kicking around! I have a few friends at work that play PUBG on their phones but that's the extent of what Ive seen on that game. When I get back up and running we'll have to get some Arma going!

Top Bottom