Insurgency: Sandstorm - Launch Trailer? What?

Gator

TAC Moderator
Has anybody seen or heard about it? According to the Steam page, it is rated "Very Positive"

Last edited:

Gator

TAC Moderator
Also, watch this video to see some in-game action, and listen to the narrator talk about the different aspects of the game.

Last edited:

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
A lot of the streamers we played against in Recon went to play this game for awhile. We took a look at the time, but it was in a bad spot then. Another game with a rough launch and balancing issues. I've heard it came around and is better now though.

RogueSteward

TAC Member
Ok, well I loaded it up, still 1 1/2 hours to try the game with Steam. It's a fun game, seems fairly good so far. It doesn't seem like a run and gun game because it's mostly one shot one kill. A wrong move means you're dead very fast. It's a Military vs. Terrorist type of scenario. It seems somewhat like Battlefield in that it has conquest type of mode. It could be fun, but I need my squad mates, you know. Namely Gator and other TAC personnel. So I'm going to just put it on the backburner for awhile and see if anyone else starts playing, if not, I'll just return it. Other than decent FPS gameplay, the one thing it has going for it is that a clan can rent a server. If anyone else wants to try it and if I'm online, I'll hop in with you.

Top Bottom