Sad days indeed...

NetRngr

TAC Member
Tom Petty found unresponsive and in full cardiac arrest Sunday. It is unclear at this time if he has actually passed away but it ain't lookin good folks.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Yeah pretty shitty all around. I got home picked up the guitar played about 4 or 5 songs and just couldn't get the joy that usually bring nor the peace so I just shut everything off and watched a movie and went to bed. Hope today is a better day all around.

Ya know, being prior military and serving in order to preserve our way of life and defend The Constitution, I have always been a very strong supporter of the second amendment. I own quite a few guns and shoot regularly. I highly disagree with the way they classify weapons in Washington as well. None of the things that they say makes a weapon an "assault weapon" ( quotes because it's an invented term ) have any effect on its lethality as they are cosmetic /utilitarian in nature.

That being said there really does need to be some common ground everyone can agree upon that can limit the chances of these types of things happening. I know they guy had none of the classic warning signs and was not legally prohibited from buying firearms but fu*k me running. IMHO I would say that once you have 47 flipping guns MAYBE just MAYBE it should raise some sort of flag and you should be required to undergo some sort of evaluation/licensing requirement. I dont know. I have no problem with magazine size limits, I dont have issues with "bullet buttons", hell I dont even have an issue with registering the guns I do own. Unfortunately none of these measures would prevent this type of occurrence cause well crazy gonna crazy.

I truthfully would be more scared of some redneck with a deer rifle and a high powered scope that the average idiot with a semi auto spraying and praying as they are pretty much guaranteed going to hit you with every round.

What's the answer? I really dont know but  I would really like to see the solution come from a more moderate "middle of the road" group and not the far left or far right sides of the spectrum as it seems the centrist seem to be a lot more sane than the others.

Welp that's my spew. Had to get it off my chest and you guys tend to be the more rational people I know online so thanks. Larry not sure if this violates anything and if it does please feel free to nuke it from orbit I just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for what ya do pal.