The Division 2 Tracker

Gator

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, go here (scroll down to "Identities") if you would like to add or remove your stats from the post profile (as seen on left). If you do not wish to have your stats shown in the post, simply remove your ID/name from the input block (as shown below). I will be adding more game/stats links soon. I took the liberty and added the stats for some of you, but not all. Again, if you wish to add your stats top the posts profile, you need to fill in the ID/name. :)

Last edited:

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't have a lot for me yet, but it does prove I'm a maniac with a shotgun. Not really news though. Itll be interesting to see where this ends up in a couple weeks for stats. R6tab is also branching out to pick up Division stats too. Surprising for a mainly PvE experience.

Gator

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still working on this. I'm trying to find a better way to display so that users who do not p[lay the game will not be displayed.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice

Gator

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, go here (scroll down to "Identities") if you would like to add or remove your stats from the post profile (as seen on left). If you do not wish to have your stats shown in the post, simply remove your ID/name from the input block (as shown below). I will be adding more game/stats links soon. I took the liberty and added the stats for some of you, but not all. Again, if you wish to add your stats top the posts profile, you need to fill in the ID/name. :)

2019-03-18_14-32-25.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom