Ubisoft games service

Well, if they slam out big titles "worth" the time and attention, I don't mind this approach.
Like Anthem, The Division, ect. If they are committed and engaged the player base will be too.
I see no issues with them making the extra percentages, if they are going earn it with "quality"
titles.
Cool Share Axle.

NetRngr

TAC Member
I agree , I would not use The Division as an example though. That's the one Ubi game that they pretty much screwed the pooch on by not addressing the issues playes brought up aka massive cheating in raids and broken features/areas/missions. That's the one game I played from Ubi that was painful in some areas and that a lot of that pain wasn't addressed promptly driving away players.
I was a MMO freak for many years and have no issue with paying a monthly fee to access the multiplayer world as long as, as you stated, the quality of entertainment is there. Hell Ubi is still cranking out DLC song packs for Rocksmith pretty much monthly and ... like the crackhead I am, Im still buying them hahah.

Axlerod

TAC Member
If it's worth PLAYING then it is worth PAYING. Many games over the last 3 years we not worth paying for. If it is done right, then I am all for quality. EA is also wanting to go to this. There is my problem. I would not give them any money for their crap load of bullshit they call games.

Hi NetRngr :)
I agree, it was a mess, I jumped into 1.8 after the update and was surprised by the changes. And I had been playing since beta. I even pre-ordered so I am familiar with this "pain" you mention.
I have to say that it is not near as bad as it was, and has captured some of it's fun factor. Before1.8 I had not played it for a year and some change. I just hope they get Avatar right the first time seeing Massive Entertainment with their Sonwdrop engine have been tasked to develop that game.

NetRngr

TAC Member
May have to give it another looksee.

Ken,
EAs main problem from my perspective is they are trying to milk every cent out of the players they can while trying to unify the codebase to reduce overhead which, on the business side makes a ton of sense, but if you take away things like DECENT rented servers and make the gameplay so bland that a truckload of Frank's Red Hot couldnt spice it up you eventually find yourself without customers to milk and find franchise rights removed. YaKnowWhaImSayin?

Axlerod

TAC Member
I agree 100% with you.
If EA is making good games which they have not since BF4, I do not have a problem giving them another $130 to pay a great game.

SWBF was not worth $25 let alone the $60 I paid for it.
BF1 with all the DLC's was probably worthy o f$45