Weekly Challenges

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
For anyone still playing Far Cry 5...

The game has started introducing its weekly challenges or "live events." The current challenge has 2 days left on it and involves killing animals with fire WITHOUT using molotov cocktails or the flamethrower. I just wanted to a throw a few tips your way regarding the club challenges, in case you missed them.

1. Club challenges are accessed using the Ubisoft overlay (Shift+F2) in game or via the Ubisoft launcher. The game has two sets of challenges, "classic" that come with the game and "weekly challenges." Make sure to check the weekly challenges for both PVP and PVE content.

2. You have to COLLECT YOUR REWARDS MANUALLY for both community challenges and your personal ones. There is a tiny, barely visible set of text in the box for each challenge at the bottom right corner that says "collect" followed by your progress (e.g., 1/2, 2/2, 0/2). If you press this button, you can grab your extra ubisoft experience, silver bars, and skins.

3. The easiest way I've found to complete the current challenge is to load up on incendiary arrows and head on over to Davenport Farm (John's Region) to shoot some helpless cattle with your firey bow and arrow. Takes a couple of trips because you can only hold 8 of these arrows, but it goes pretty quickly. 20 dead cattle will net you the personal part of the weekly challenge. Remember, they have to die from the fire or you get no credit. Incendiary grenades and explosive rounds will kill them before the fire does its bit.

4. The community challenge is beyond complete, so you can just collect those rewards right away (1 million+ out of 50,000 required).

Attachments

Last edited:

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I have kept it patched but work has been a PITA and all I really wanna do most nights is kick back with a bourbon, play a few tunes, and veg. I intended to play this weekend but started feeling kinda puny in the ole gut so just let it ride.

Top Bottom