What Single game are you most looking forward to playing in 2018?

Axlerod

TAC Member
I am curious. This can be any type of game or genre.

As of right now, I do not see anything good coming out. Obviously that could all change.
I have the most hope for Battlefield 2018 but I do not plan on pre-ordering it or really even buying it when it becomes available.

Last edited:

sharp65

TAC Member
Site Administrator
Red Dead Redemption 2 is the only one I'm really looking forward too, maybe the next BF once we know more about it.

I am curious. This can be any type of game or genre.

As of right now, I do not see anything good coming out. Obviously that could all change.
I have the most hope for Battlefield 2018 but I do not plan on pre-ordering it or really even buying it when it becomes available.
Im cleaning all my guns . North koreans and china are building tunnel under Atlantic ocean heading for a Harley Dealership.

Last edited by a moderator:

NetRngr

TAC Member
I am cautiously optimistic about the new BF game but really have no desire to play a WWII game from DICe as I can guarantee its gonna have the same bullshit limitations BF1 has. I understand WHY they went with the variant system but it takes out a lot of the fine tuning that allowed the classic and HC modes to work well in BF4.
IF, and that's a huge if as I dont think they have the ability to evaluate efficiently at DICE / EA anymore, they look at the BF loyalists and what has driven them away from BF1 ad adjust the new BF to fit in a more traditional framework then I will get it. If they continue with the oversimplification and catering to the "console generation" with casualized mechanics and things like Aim Assist on a PC title as well as providing a , lets face it, shitty server environment for hosted servers or removing private servers all together I will not see this BF in my list of games otherwise I will evaluate it accordingly.
Lets face it. They sold a shit load of copies of BF1 but if you look at the server numbers below YTD and the debacle that was and still is SWBG 2 They need to hit one outta the park with this BF and a BF1 type environment just ain't gonna do it.
BF1YTD.PNG
What is funny to see is that if you look at the last 3 days numbers PC has had more folks online at several times than XBox but that I assume is attributed to those with no attention span playing all the new shiney games received at Christmas. Regardless those numbers above are pretty damned sad for a BF game only a yr out and with only half the DLC released.