It looks like FarCry 5 is not headed in the right direction for its ongoing Title updates. Glaring issues remain with the end game content that make continuing to play a challenge. Specifically, the damage model in FarCry Arcade is still busted and now Ubisoft has abandoned map picking in public lobbies. That's right, custom maps are private lobby only now. Lots of protests in the forums about this one. The patch notes are linked below.
- Game is set in WWII
- No micro transactions ...earn new weapons, clothing, etc through simply playing the game
- New maps and new features will be added free of charge and continually supported beginning with the first new release in November
- No Premium Pass
- Create and dress you own character to make it unique
- Single player War Stories
- 4 man Coop
- Every soldier will be equipped with a toolbox which can rebuild buildings and other...
CallofDuty.com: "Black Ops 4 Multiplayer raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling grounded combat experience yet with a focus on tactical gameplay and player choice. The game offers a new level of online action across a variety of new weaponry, maps and modes. For the first time Multiplayer serves as the center of the game’s narrative, as players uncover a deeper connection to the role of each Specialist and their unique playstyles...
On May 23, join comedian Trevor Noah and members of the DICE team as they present the Battlefield™ V Live Reveal. As the live stream draws near, we’ve compiled the top ten things to look forward to.
1. A New Battlefield…
It’s a brand-new experience and still everything you love about Battlefield – where every fight is different and brought to life across unexpected theatres of war. Discover the new challenges that will change war forever.