Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

NetRngr

VIP Member
It's been a long journey with these two. Good for them. I've actually thought about getting a couple of these containers and putting them on stilts down on our creek property and building a hunting and fishing "cabin" with them. We have tons of old tobacco barns around that are falling apart and old barn siding thats been planed down make awesome shiplap indoor wall coverings and the old oak tongue and groove flooring in a lot of the old houses around here is also readily available.
Doing most of the work myself I could be in it for 35k -45k for a damn nice retreat cabin. Of course that would rely on me actually doing it and honestly since i spent the weekend lying on a heating pad because of my back I doubt I would right now. This getting old shit is for the birds.

Gator

VIP Member
Doing most of the work myself I could be in it for 35k -45k for a damn nice retreat cabin. Of course that would rely on me actually doing it and honestly since i spent the weekend lying on a heating pad because of my back I doubt I would right now. This getting old shit is for the birds.
Maybe you could hire them once they get finished with this project. They could then start a new chapter in their series. :cool2:

NetRngr

VIP Member
Maybe you could hire them once they get finished with this project. They could then start a new chapter in their series. :cool2:
Pretty sure putting me in the vicinity of that lil hottie would not work out well for anyone involved. Firstly if she were so inclined I'm pretty sure it would kill me if her husband didn't, back be damned. Also I'm sure the commute would be a non starter, it's a pretty hefty drive from TX to SC.

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

NetRngr

VIP Member
I hope they continue on when everything is done. These damned folks are starting to kinda feel like family haha. If they keep breeding like they have been well be able to see the expansion add on next haha.

Gator

VIP Member
I hope they continue on when everything is done. These damned folks are starting to kinda feel like family haha. If they keep breeding like they have been well be able to see the expansion add on next haha.
I hear ya. I don't know why, exactly, but I am so happy for them as they move forward in life. Such a nice young family.

NetRngr

VIP Member
I hear ya. I don't know why, exactly, but I am so happy for them as they move forward in life. Such a nice young family.
Its cause were getting to be old codgers and as much as we would like to have people think we are grumpy old bastards we are really getting soft hearted haha. Well kinda.

Gator

VIP Member

NetRngr

VIP Member
There are literally millions of women in the world who hate her with a blinding passion. Just had a baby and her body has snapped right back into its previous hottie configuration already.

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Gator

VIP Member

Top Bottom