The Expanse to End With Season 6

Gator

VIP Member

Last edited:

NetRngr

VIP Member
It sucks that Cas Anvar wont be in season 6. Alex has been kind of the moral compass of that ships crew in the last few seasons. Im about sick and friggin tired of the Me Too crap. Don't get me wrong victims should speak up and allegations should be investigated. Not by studios and not by firms hired by Hollywood studios but by the police. If sexual abuse has taken place arrest the twatnoodle and be done with it however, now it just takes someone with an axe to grind to say so and so did this without a shred of proof and their career is pretty much over.
Lets not get me started on the whole Johnny Depp / Amber Heard thing. Johnny is losing role after role and this psycho is having her career enhanced when both were equally as guilty of bad behavior but since she has boobs and he has, well yeah, he is automatically the one at fault and out. Sufficed to say there will not be a Pirates movie worth seeing nor a Fantastic Beast unless Depp is back. I sure wont pay to see em.

Welp Larry got me awake this AM. Hahahaha
/ Wed. Morning Rant.
**Edit** Forgot to add As they will have three books in the series to cover in the last season I really hope they either make longer episodes or more episodes and dont rush the end like so many shows based on books do.

Last edited:

Gator

VIP Member
I agree with you in regards to the "Me-Too" movement, as well, but from what I read they received a large number of complaints about him. I am truly saddened about the series coming to an end.

NetRngr

VIP Member
Yeah I did some reading as well and sounds like he's pretty much a Hollywood scumbag however my issue isn't so much them removing a predatory person from the cast so much as the studios etc. feeling its their place to investigate these issues. I guess the police dont investigate harassment cases so yeah but otherwise the police should handle investigations if its a criminal matter IMHO.

Top Bottom