FarCry 5 Title 6 Update Patch Notes

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
It looks like FarCry 5 is not headed in the right direction for its ongoing Title updates. Glaring issues remain with the end game content that make continuing to play a challenge. Specifically, the damage model in FarCry Arcade is still busted and now Ubisoft has abandoned map picking in public lobbies. That's right, custom maps are private lobby only now. Lots of protests in the forums about this one. The patch notes are linked below.

Given the disinterest in this game, I'm going to be reducing and/or ending my coverage of this game. I'll reevaluate after the first DLC drops in June.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1884280-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-6-May-24th

Credit: Ubisoft
FCA_Vietnam4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Yeah I think Ubi bit off more than they can chew with arcade. I do not think they expected the number of maps that have been submitted let alone figuring out a way for everyone to choose and pick from all of them.

OP
RabidRebel

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
They are so far away from a good, workable product right now that any hope of a continued interest in the game is small. I've read the Steam user count is already down to 5000 a night with most playing campaign. That's already abysmal and they aren't even offering a unique game experience like Ghost Wars. At this point, I'm going to be hard pressed to pick up the DLC.

Top Bottom