Patch notes out as of last night.

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Lots of good stuff out here. Too much to copy so ill link em here:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

Here are what I see as the highlights:

• Added 1st Person server options to NA and EU Solo and Duo game-modes ( Friday night fight fest is on)
  • Added a new feature to report players
  • Players may now re-enter games if they have been disconnected mid-game ( Hell yes!)
  • You may now play with Xbox controllers, and we will continue to make improvements with Xbox controllers (Hopefully sans Aim Assist)
  • Added new effects when a character is running or sprinting over different types of surfaces
  • Added a lower rail attachment slot to SKS (Hopefully this allows the use of vert and horiz grips for stability gains)
  • Eliminated firing delay of S1897 from pump action after reload!
  • Reduced cast time of First Aid Kit / Painkiller to 6 seconds
  • Reduced cast time of Med Kit / Adrenaline Syringe to 8 seconds
  • Added more features and hot keys to the Options Menu
  • You may now designate a maximum of two different keys for each key bind (This was so needed)
 There is a LOT more and these are just the highlights!!! Still no vaulting but I would rather them have it right when released.

sharp65

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I tried playing a few solo FPP games and it was rubber banding like crazy. When I initially landed during the first match the buildings didn't even finish loading properly so I was just walking through doors. I think they still have some work to do.

Starter
OP
NetRngr

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Yeah they think they have found whats causing the lag. They have been pushing hotfixes pretty much all day yesterday. By the time I got on last night the only really laggy time was the initial drop area loading. After that it was ok, not great, but ok and manageable. I will say the FPP mode is gonna be 100% love once they get the kinks out of it with the lag and camera position. It's weird having the perspective of a homicidal 3 yr old. Still had a great time even with the initial drop lag and placed top 10 in all but one round. Its a completely different game in FPP.

Oh a quick addition... The SKS is a freaking laser with a vertical grip attached and a cheek pad. I highly suggest you start using it. I'm actually running it with a M$16 both loaded out with grips stocks etc etc. 4x on the M416 and swap between the 4x/8x/and a 2x on the SKS and gotta say it found myself using it with the extended mag more than the 416. Super stable and deals a wallop. Main advantage the 416 has is the muzzle velocity so you dont have to lead as much but a 416/SKS combo is great for FPP. Carry a P18 for close in with an extended QD mag and a silencer and you basically have a micro UZI that doesn't take up a primary/secondary slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom