Client Server Commands

Gator

Type "ingame" in chat to see in-game commands

Type "top" in chat to see top 5 players on server

Type "rules" in chat to see our rules

Type "ts3" in chat to see our Teamspeak login info

Type "rank" in chat to see your ranking / stats

Type "nextmap" to display the next map   (CAUTION:  Admins do not use "/nextmap" as this will force the server to change maps)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello all TAC members

I would like to add a suggestion to add a command to the game. Now I know there are reasons why or why not it is not added but it would make it easier for people when the server is close to empty. I would like to request that they add a command "End Match" based on majority votes to end the match and go the next map. I, myself have been playing when the server is empty and could not advance to a new map. Would be nice to be able to do that when you are alone online and no admins are on at the time...

Let me know if it would work. Maybe only allow it to work if less than 10 people or so...

Hello all TAC members

I would like to add a suggestion to add a command to the game. Now I know there are reasons why or why not it is not added but it would make it easier for people when the server is close to empty. I would like to request that they add a command "End Match" based on majority votes to end the match and go the next map. I, myself have been playing when the server is empty and could not advance to a new map. Would be nice to be able to do that when you are alone online and no admins are on at the time...

Let me know if it would work. Maybe only allow it to work if less than 10 people or so...

You may do this exact thing through ProCon. Open ProCon and go to map list.

Find the map you want from the maplist and double left click on the map of choice.

This will immediately end the current round and make your choice of map load. 

If you want the current map to stay on till end of round but want to make your next map of choice to be loaded next, right click on the map you want from maplist then left click on "set as next map". 

• 6 months later...