BF Hardline (my opinion)

warhound7

So after playing hardline for a few weeks and seeing how it turned out i would like to present my opinion.

Weapon balance:

-it's bad.......like really bad there are only 3 weapons that everyone uses (k10-m16-m416) and the enforcer class is sorely in need of a buff (besides the SA-85 OSW). the battle rifles are outclassed and the shotguns are really inconsistent.

Game modes:

-I like the big 3 they introduced but really miss the rush game mode (BF4's rush wasn't very good due to mortars/ucavs/sniper spam and TERRABAD map design) loved rush in BC2 and BF3 it was pretty much all i played.

-Hotwire is pretty much broken now that everyone has the rpg in their trunk

-TDM spawns are unbelievably broken i played ONE game and vowed to never play TDM again

Graphics:

-BF4 looked awesome Hardline.........not so much

Game play;

-hardcore's broken nuff said

Conclusion;

It was fun for the few weeks I've been playing but due to bad gun balance, horrid spawns and constant rpg and Molotov/incendiary spam i can see why i don't see many of you on. The 100% life in hardcore really killed it for me

in other words.....................................................................................................BACK TO BF4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Hmm my opinion is the exact opposite. Having put the most playtime out of TAC into hardline, I will say Hardline is on par with BF4 now, and will be better than BF4 once the xpacs come and we get more maps. Graphics, everything looks the same to me as BF4..

Hardcore is F I N E! I'm sorry but I know 60% hp has been default for all BF games, but using that as an excuse for not getting kills is absurd. Hardcore is fine, everybody playing is on an equal playground whether it's 60% or 100%.

I will NOT be returning to BF4 full-time. Hardline for LIFE, or until Battlefront comes out.

i wasn't going to drop hardline completely but i felt like that until some much needed balancing comes out i will be playing bf4

Hardcore heath is too high for every weapon that isnt the k10 or m(4)16. it's just classic without a HUD and that's not why i played hardcore in bf4

• Like 1

I found the game was actually enjoyable, but I do feel EA should have made it an expansion pack to BF4 rather than a full game.  I have read and listened to all the little comments over the past month or so, and all I can say is the reaction to the game was unfortunate, especially from those who didn't play the final product.  

Here are a few of my opinions of the game:

- The graphics are par with BF4, but the game is not smooth, even after tweaking

- The 60% health is an issue, and should have been addressed by DICE.  Beware, the next Battlefield/Battlefront game may have the same issue with Hardcore as well.

- Even though the game offered a 30-day free trial, most people didn't give the game a chance, but instead gave reasons and excuses why they didn't want to get it  <--- pathetic

- A few server crash issues, as well as a few map changing issues on the server side

- I was lead to believe more people were going to get the game, so I dropped $100 and rented a couple of servers to accommodate everyone ...that will never happen again, ever!

ADDED:  Lastly, I have asked, and have received a refund for the game.  I will not longer be playing it

• Like 2

I found the game was actually enjoyable, but I do feel EA should have made it an expansion pack to BF4 rather than a full game.  I have read and listened to all the little comments over the past month or so, and all I can say is the reaction to the game was unfortunate, especially from those who didn't play the final product.  

Here are a few of my opinions of the game:

- The graphics are par with BF4, but the game is not smooth, even after tweaking

- The 60% health is an issue, and should have been addressed by DICE.  Beware, the next Battlefield/Battlefront game may have the same issue with Hardcore as well.

- Even though the game offered a 30-day free trial, most people didn't give the game a chance, but instead gave reasons and excuses why they didn't want to get it  <--- pathetic

- A few server crash issues, as well as a few map changing issues on the server side

- I was lead to believe more people were going to get the game, so I dropped $100 and rented a couple of servers to accommodate everyone ...that will never happen again, ever!

ADDED:  Lastly, I have asked, and have received a refund for the game.  I will not longer be playing it

Sorry to hear you dropped the game. From my point of view, it seemed like you played too much, expected too much, and got burnt out. Also the personal money into the effort is appreciated. I think you should refund yourself from the clan coffers. Or at least put that to a vote; I'm not sure who would disagree with it but that would be interesting to find out :)

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you dropped the game. From my point of view, it seemed like you played too much, expected too much, and got burnt out. Also the personal money into the effort is appreciated. I think you should refund yourself from the clan coffers. Or at least put that to a vote; I'm not sure who would disagree with it but that would be interesting to find out :)

No, I didn't play too much and get burned out.  It wasn't that at all.  If I was burnt out, I would have stated so in my remarks above.

Yes, whenever I purchase anything, I expect it to meet my expectations, which this product failed to do.  

Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't want to be refunded, because I still would like to see the servers stay funded.     :)

• Like 1