Big News! Server Company Move ...Please Read

Gator

I received the following email from our GSP (Game Server Provider):

Dear Client' date='[/i']

Due to circumstances Trinitygames will discontinue its ranked game hosting services effective immediately.

We have partnered with i3D.net to provide a smooth transition to a new hosted environment. 

With this transition your existing server bookmarks will be transferred. In some cases it may be possible to keep the same IP and port allocation as well though this may not be possible for all clients.

All remaining rental time will be honored by i3D.net. Existing pricing will be honored as well. Additionally you will receive an extra 14 days of free hosting the moment you extend you upon your first server extension.

To begin the transfer procedure please register an account at https://customer.i3d.net/signup/ using the same email address as you are currently registered with.

Once complete your services will be transferred as soon as possible so you can continue gaming!

If you have any questions about the transfer please create a ticket in the i3D.net control panel.

I am in the process of setting up a new account, and getting our server set up.  This comes as a great shock to me, and I am dealing with the situation as best I can, so hopefully the transition will be smooth and seamless.  I will keep you informed as I learn more.

Larry (Gatornade)

• Like 1

Larry good job with that curve ball we got sent yesterday. I hope everyone test out the new server. I too had my ping go up but the server runs smoother and feels like my ping went down. I think it is definitely a better server then what we had. We had no complaints of latency (HACKS) at all.
  • Like 2

Larry good job with that curve ball we got sent yesterday. I hope everyone test out the new server. I too had my ping go up but the server runs smoother and feels like my ping went down. I think it is definitely a better server then what we had. We had no complaints of latency (HACKS) at all.

Thanks Axlerod.  I appreciate that