60Hz Tickrate Server Vote

Gator

Something weird I noticed is if you go to the link above and start customizing a BF4 server you can actually get a 64 player 60hz server. Not sure if it's just a bug in their website. First select 60hz and you will see it sets the maxium at 48 players. Then change the region to something else and then back to Los Angeles. The player count should be unlocked and it's no longer limited to 48 players. I did see a 60hz 64 player server in Battelog, wonder who they use.
  • Like 2

That is bullshit. We should be able to run 60hz with 64 players. That is what the 90hx refresh was suppose to be. There are other companies providing 64 players servers running 60hz. Maybe we should start shopping

There is actually only one GSP offering 64-player 60Hz servers, but we would have to change to a new company and lose our bookmark.  

I have placed a support ticket requesting that we upgrade to 60Hz, so lets see what they do.

• Like 3

If we change our provider, I think we should run an advert in our server for a week or more saying to search for and bookmark the new TAC server. Especially when full, we can let our players know. We don't have a problem filling our server at 30hz but I do wish we could play at 60hz but keep the player count the same. 

If we change our provider, I think we should run an advert in our server for a week or more saying to search for and bookmark the new TAC server. Especially when full, we can let our players know.

The vote so far is 8 vs 3, in favor of a 48-player server.  You are assuming the 64-player server would be moved to a different company.  We are paid in full to the 19th of January with our present server. 

• Like 2

easiest way to advertise is to get everyone to fill up their friends list. that is why we I get on along with ACS, Patches and Gator, we get the server full in 1 to 2 maps.

My friends list is quite full but I've noticed many aren't playing or some are even playing at other servers. I guess maybe it's time to purge and fill up with newer more active players. I'll get on it. 

• Like 1

Okay, I found one company out of Sweden that will offer 60Hz, as well as 120 and 240Hz

Here is the pricing chart:

http://www.fragnet.net/game-servers.php?query=battlefield+4

We need to make a decision.  Our current rental is through 19 December, so we have some time.  I will ask them if they would give us EA bookmark, but I doubt it.

Edit/Added:  They just replied back and said 48-player max, and they would not give me the bookmark.  He said it was forbidden to do so.

If you want to change the provider now, I can rename our present server to

"The-Armory.net has moved: Type keyword "Armory" to find us

• Like 1

I'm trying to help out at the moment. I put in for a quote at myinternetservices for a BF4 server based in US.

It also appears that nitrado.net has 60 Hz 70 slot servers based in US

I haven't tried to order them though to see if they really do offer a 60hz 70 slot, but it appears it can be ordered.

Fragnet 64 man 60 hz $83.84/mo

Nitrado server 70 man 60 hz $83.20/mo with "professional services" Not so sure about Nitrado. Only two US server locations, instant phone support but overseas telephone number.

• Like 3

I'm trying to help out at the moment. I put in for a quote at myinternetservices for a BF4 server based in US.

It also appears that nitrado.net has 60 Hz 70 slot servers based in US

I haven't tried to order them though to see if they really do offer a 60hz 70 slot, but it appears it can be ordered.

Fragnet 64 man 60 hz $83.84/mo

Nitrado server 70 man 60 hz $83.20/mo with "professional services" Not so sure about Nitrado. Only two US server locations, instant phone support but overseas telephone number.

Good job!

• Like 1