Where are you and why?

Axlerod

I was in the server earlier today too by myself for at least a half hour or more. Got bored so I started racing a jeep by myself in pearl market. Couldn't start it and no one on was online though but I was hoping. Wish I could hop on right now but I'm hanging out with the 8 year old who is actually becoming a pretty good gamer herself already. I may be able to get on late though. 
  • Like 1

Hey. I was in another server cause when I have no friends in ours, I have friends who own their own servers that are populated. They don`t want anything to do with SciFI. They like the virtue reality of the present. As I do too. Not gonna bash you fellas, but some of us are not into: Science fiction: a genre of speculative fiction dealing with imaginative concepts such as futuristic settings, futuristic science and technology, space travel, time travel, faster than light travel, parallel universes and extraterrestrial life. oh, and laser retractor beam and pew pew zap zap dat crap.  LOL :tongue:
  • Like 2

Hey. I was in another server cause when I have no friends in ours, I have friends who own their own servers that are populated. They don`t want anything to do with SciFI. They like the virtue reality of the present. As I do too. Not gonna bash you fellas, but some of us are not into: Science fiction: a genre of speculative fiction dealing with imaginative concepts such as futuristic settings, futuristic science and technology, space travel, time travel, faster than light travel, parallel universes and extraterrestrial life. oh, and laser retractor beam and pew pew zap zap dat crap.  LOL :tongue:

Holy shit!? Patches knows how to use a dictionary???

• Like 2