>Pissed because of some badmin banning me in another sever

>Go into this server

>In game

>Game ends

>wowfunserver.nice

>Asked "can I say nigger in this sever?"

>Autobanned.exe

>Damn it.

Well that's basically the story, so I just wan't to get unbanned. Of course totally my fault for the ban, I'm sorry. Thank you if you decide to unban me. 

I really want you to explain to us, Why would you use the n... word to begin with?

And, what server were you banned from other than ours?

Are you that immature to just fuk up and say rude stuff? We have no tolerance for such.

I'm sorry, but unless the other members think you are okay, I don't want your type here.

Beat It!

• Like 1

I really want you to explain to us, Why would you use the n... word to begin with?

And, what server were you banned from other than ours?

Are you that immature to just fuk up and say rude stuff? We have no tolerance for such.

I'm sorry, but unless the other members think you are okay, I don't want your type here.

Beat It!

Well I was saying it as a joke, because in ONE other server today I got banned for saying that, but I only got a warning. Then everyone made a fuss about it and one dude said "you arent even supposed to say that!" so I responded with "Freedom of speech" in general. So then I got kicked, the badmin broke the rules to enforce one. So I got a bit pissed, like I said. The server seemed mature so again, I said it as a joke but got instantly banned. I was pushing it and I'm sorry about that. Also I would appreciate it if you AT LEAST weren't so rude. I mean, I'm not sensitive about it, saying I got banned from two servers for saying "The N Word", but admins are described to be here to (from what I've read before) "make the gaming experience better for others". 

I appreciate your prompt response.

How am I rude? I only say that we don't tolerate racism, nor remarks regarding, hence, my reply. You already answered my question, regarding why. Yet you seem to be an asshat cause you kept going on making rasist remarks in their server then our server.  We do not tolerate that. I'm leaving this ban lift alone. I'm sure my fellow mates will view this appeal before anything gets aproved. Future advice is: Repect everyone. Hurry up and wait

• Like 1

I appreciate your prompt response.

How am I rude? I only say that we don't tolerate racism, nor remarks regarding, hence, my reply. You already answered my question, regarding why. Yet you seem to be an asshat cause you kept going on making rasist remarks in their server then our server.  We do not tolerate that. I'm leaving this ban lift alone. I'm sure my fellow mates will view this appeal before anything gets aproved. Future advice is: Repect everyone. Hurry up and wait

I'm going to be honest, alright. You aren't respecting me, so I'm not respecting you. And apparently you can't see that you are being rude? So let me speak my mind, and hopefully I won't never get un-banned because of this. First, before I say anything else, can you tell me if you consider yourself a good admin? Have you met any other admins you never liked, and they did something unfair? 

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a request. I agree with Patches when we says that we have zero tolerance for racial slurs and other condescending language, not even to "test" the waters. I vote is to unban you, but we will see what other have to say. 

Wolf

Yep. But I have never used the n... word nor disrepect others in that way.

I don't like racist people.  Period.

Get it?

Wait for the others to wake up and reply. I'm done with you.

Easy to understand, yes. But just because I use "The N Word" doesn't mean I'm racist, and that may sound stupid but I like black people, and anyone of any different color. 

Anyway, I made a mistake of saying what I did, and got instantly banned for it. I understand that you said that if the others were ok with me getting un-banned, then I'd get un-banned. But if you won't because YOU don't like someone who made a mistake of saying a WORD and getting instantly banned from a server for it, when you could easily just lift it so there wouldn't be a big fuss, and you are being rude and acting like you are oh-so-superior, is when you aren't considered as a good admin.

" Are you that immature to just fuk up and say rude stuff?,   I don't want your type here., Beat It! Hurry up and wait ,  Get it? , I'm done with you.

Doesn't that all seem even remotely rude? I would say more but I don't really have anything else to say. I don't mean any of this to insult you, I'm just being honest. I get it, I get that there's no tolerance for racism and stuff, but you don't have to be so pissy about it. Like I said, hopefully this won't result with this making it seem that I'm actually more of an asshole than I actually am, and me not getting un-banned. I'm not here to try to complain and make a huge deal about this but it feels like you are? You are letting your personal dislikes get ahead of understanding me. I just wan't to play some Battlefield. I hoped that this would be a quick "Ok, you are un-banned" type of situation because there are many more servers I can go to. 

I appreciate you taking the time to submit a request. I agree with Patches when we says that we have zero tolerance for racial slurs and other condescending language, not even to "test" the waters. I vote is to unban you, but we will see what other have to say. 

Wolf

Hi, don't let this ruin my already bad impression. 

I would ban him just for the user name he is using in here. Seems immature to me. Just my 2 cents. :biggrin:  Grow up, get a decent user name, learn how to be polite and come see us in two years :biggrin:

Possible user name: ExpandMind

PS: we should know if he has any clan affiliation.....

• Like 2

I would ban him just for the user name he is using in here. Seems immature to me. Just my 2 cents. :biggrin:  Grow up, get a decent user name, learn how to be polite and come see us in two years :biggrin:

Possible user name: ExpandMind

PS: we should know if he has any clan affiliation.....

"Learn how to be polite"

>" I would ban him just for the user name he is using in here. Seems immature to me. "

>" Grow up, get a decent user name, learn how to be polite and come see us in two years :biggrin:  "

Nothing more to say.

I don't understand what is up with the saltiness. Just wanted to quickly get un-banned without a big fuss, but apparently the only option is to have it the other way around? And I'm the immature one? I'm literally just trying to play a game, trying to play on your server. The only reason I'm still even replying is because I wan't to stand my ground. Too damn salty. I'm not trying to be rude in the first place, but I feel like I have to.

Oh my, I was not even thinking to be rude. I can however have an opinion that will account for, should you be un-banned.  And I hope that you could have realized the humour side of my message. So relax and wait for a few more votes to come in. 

I'll agree that I'm immature, but I've had lot's of bad experiences with mods. Every time something like this happens I find myself 10x more annoyed than I already would be. Sorry. I didn't get the humorous side of your message. 

Congratulations, you've been promoted from our ban list to our official TAC Drama Episode list! This is quite a rare accomplishment. You've earned this onerous badge by unapologetically trying to explain your perpetually adolescent and immature behavior. In other words, you don't fit in here. Beat it!
  • Like 3

Well, considering we have a zero tolerance for racism, the initial ban was implemented correctly. However, we do not have zero tolerance towards stupidity. If we did, I would have been banned a long time ago! I am not suggesting ExpandDong is stupid, just the question he asked which resulted in the ban, was stupid.

Personally, I am against any form of racism and I am very much for the zero tolerance stand we take. I also know what it's like to be frustrated, and that can cause unusual remarks/actions. To have just been banned earlier for similar reasons however, does seem to show a behavioral trend which is not inline with the environment we are trying to promote here at TAC. I could possibly have been persuaded to lift the ban had there not been previous history of racial remarks. Also, being argumentative towards an admin, even though he felt he was being disrespected, is not the way to reverse a ban. Personally, I would have gone for the respectfully apologetic approach, regardless of how I felt I was being spoken to.

We want the server populated, but not at the expense of our values. I say keep the ban enforced and keep an open mind when Battlefield 5 comes around. People can change.... sometimes they just need time to do it.

Is there a way to make it even clearer that we have a zero tolerance for racism? Is it possible to have a big center screen message for each individual who joins the server saying something like "We have zero tolerance for racism." We don't want the 'big' messages displaying every 2 minutes etc, but just once, every time an individual (and only for that individual) joins the server.

• Like 4

Is there a way to make it even clearer that we have a zero tolerance for racism? Is it possible to have a big center screen message for each individual who joins the server saying something like "We have zero tolerance for racism." We don't want the 'big' messages displaying every 2 minutes etc, but just once, every time an individual (and only for that individual) joins the server.

For me, it's not the word that is so bad, but rather the mindset of the individual saying it.  I personally don't want anyone with that mindset gaming with me in the server.  I would say absolutely not.   If you have to be told, then you shouldn't be playing on the server in the first place.  It's common decency and respect toward another human being, and if you have to be told, well, I don't want them here.  

I know younger people may listen to a rap song where they might hear the word  "nigga," for example, and they think it's cool and permissible.  In this case, I would warn them not to use that reference or slang here, but I wouldn't ban them for it.  

We actually have a word filter that I could set up that would warn and then kick/ban users for a few of the particularly bad words.

The word "nigger" is taboo anywhere you go, and anyone who arbitrarily uses the word reveals a lot about their character.  A character that we cannot afford to have in our server.

Just my 2 cents!   :mellow:

• Like 6

If you never use the then why would you even ask?

We are asking questions to help you and not being disrespectful.

Anyone that would ask the question to use that word is disrespectful and immature.

You have been banned by how many other servers?

I will not remove the ban unless some other evidence comes forth. We do not need players of this caliber in our server ever. This is why we are so popular because players come in to have a good time. We are not the server for you.

• Like 3

Without getting ahead of myself, I feel the consensus is to uphold the ban.

For me, it's not the word that is so bad, but rather the mindset of the individual saying it.  I personally don't want anyone with that mindset gaming with me in the server.  I would say absolutely not.   If you have to be told, then you shouldn't be playing on the server in the first place.  It's common decency and respect toward another human being, and if you have to be told, well, I don't want them here.  

I know younger people may listen to a rap song where they might hear the word  "nigga," for example, and they think it's cool and permissible.  In this case, I would warn them not to use that reference or slang here, but I wouldn't ban them for it.  

We actually have a word filter that I could set up that would warn and then kick/ban users for a few of the particularly bad words.

The word "nigger" is taboo anywhere you go, and anyone who arbitrarily uses the word reveals a lot about their character.  A character that we cannot afford to have in our server.

Just my 2 cents!   :mellow:

I agree wholeheartedly, the reasoning behind it was to try and avoid yet another instance of this. The word filter would be fine by me...... some words warn, some kick, some ban. My point with the warning was that we avoid this kind of scenario again. If they have been informed of our rules or warned for their behavior, yet still break our code of conduct on racism, then the ban will not be appealed. If they try, as an admin the only response is "there are no appeals for racist behavior'. No long drawn out debates, no accusations of being unprofessional - just a straight forward answer and back to gaming.

Considering the length of my previous post, I guess that makes it my 3 cents :tongue: .

• Like 6