New bf4 Easter Egg DICE LA Camo

Shi7h3ad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who wants to do it?

I'm up for it. It sounds like a lot of work but I don't think it really is. The unique code is only after you multiply out the alphanumeric LITTLE BIRDY.

I think we get 8+ people to make the first part faster (logic puzzle). 1 person on each switch ie 7, 1 doing the logic puzzle. (bu11boy and Drak are welcome to join us but they can't touch anything and must mute their mic's so they don't confuse anyone  :laugh: .) Once all the lanterns are on, get the confirmation beep etc etc we may be able to go on to the last part. If not, we go to Zavod Nightshift, listen to the sound then back to Dragon Valley. Put the code in (each do it individually to get our own personal code), possibly record the code so make deciphering it easier, then go enter it.

I reckon it could all get done in less than an hour (if it all goes to plan).

• Like 2

Me too!

I was just saying to Gator I could finally find a use for my Math degree and do the logic puzzle. Just need to get some numbers together of who is interested, then we can set a time. Preferably the server would be set just for whoever is doing the Easter egg. Don't want pubs jumping in and shooting up the joint while we try and do that. Anyone who signs up and turns up etc should be welcomed.

Everything before the unique player code it's dove already

We need to do the lanterns though as that is different every time. But that shouldn't take long either.

I'll give it a try but not if it's going to take two days

to complicated

^^  Hence the muted mic suggestion  :tongue: .

• Like 2

Here is the pain in the ass part, only 1 person per round can get the code. So if 8 people are on, it will take 8 rounds to do this. Each round should last 15 minutes. Or in other words about 2 hours if everyone works together.

Also, to get the code, it has to be an unranked server. You punch in this code : 83980800000 and that give you the individual code.

Then you go to a ranked server and punch in the individual code you get from the flashing lantern.

Gator, is there a way to turn our server into an unranked server for just a couple hours through the admin panel?

• Like 2

is there a way to turn our server into an unranked server for just a couple hours through the admin panel?

Yes there is. It's just part of the config / setup files.

only 1 person per round can get the code

I did read somewhere the round doesn't have to be over, so get the 'Promoted!' signal, leave and equip your camo. Restart the round and head on up to the temple for the next code.

I have found an android app for my phone that will translate morse code

I had read about this and was going to mention it to see if someone could do it.

Also, there is supposedly some work around for the logic puzzle part. I am still looking for a version that I can get to work to help us out. If I can't find one I can always take a try at writing one myself.

• Like 1