Server 0/64

B3R3TTA

I don't understand why the server is full, or almost, in the evening and the rest of the day, nothing.

Can we do something about it ? 

Change settings ? Like set a mixed mode server instead only conquest ?

I read that rush is the favorite mode of BF players, maybe add this mode ?

I am not telling you what to do, I just arrived.. so I am not in position to tell anything, just looking for a solution to help feeding the server. And looking for answers, why the server pass from 20 players to 8 players after a map changed, like yesterday, we were like 11v11, and next map 4v4... It was also fun, especially when my arrows passed through the Decklanx and Muppets's ass  :banana:  but it's sad to be only a few ppl.

Sorry for my nazi grammar. 

• Like 2

You can help work on server population. Anyone can. Just get into teamspeak if you're in a gaming mood. Start the teamspeak server first. Maybe put a note next to your teamspeak name (need help starting server). Usually someone will get on and help. I do agree, I wish there was a morning presence on the server especially on the weekends. When I can, I like to do my gaming early with some good coffee. I wish I had more time to help out bro

• 3 weeks later...
You can help work on server population. Anyone can. Just get into teamspeak if you're in a gaming mood. Start the teamspeak server first. Maybe put a note next to your teamspeak name (need help starting server). Usually someone will get on and help. I do agree, I wish there was a morning presence on the server especially on the weekends. When I can, I like to do my gaming early with some good coffee. I wish I had more time to help out bro

I have found to be my sharpest in the morning! my reaction time is much better.

• Like 1