TS and BF4

Franklin

Question. A few days back I joined your TS and asked if I could be dragged down in your BF4 team. I was told, "Once you enter the game and your on TS you will be automatically dragged down into a team. Now I find this to be quite misleading considered I spent the entire day sitting up in the waiting area and nothing happen. I even "Poked" several people in the team, and received nothing in return. So I went back into the game and kept typing my situation. No one answered, or no one cared to answer. So why do you ask people to join your TS when all you do pick your nose up in the waiting area and nothing becomes of it.....Very strange invitation to me.

You have to join the correct channel.

There is a BF4 Teamspeak Sync (standby) channel that you need to join. It will then swap you automatically to your team. This is a necessary feature when we can have over 20 players in the game. 

It will not pull you from any other channels.

I hope this helps you out.

• Like 2

If you are playing Battlefield 4 and join our teamspeak as Axlerod describes, once you join a team, you will be automatically switched into your teams channel for battlefield comms. You must understand, you can't just join into any enemy comms, there will be crosstalk. That is why we have teamspeak set up this way.

If you are just on just to chat and talk to one of us, try another room. You are more than welcome to come into any of the other channels to talk to any of us.

BF4 Teamspeak Sync (standby)

Look at this picture I provided. It will show a SS of my TS panel. 

Notice the channel I am in. "Lobby", correct?

Now, if you are in the lobby you see the Channel below the lobby named

"BF4 Teamspeak Sync (standby)" Move to that Channel and wait there to

be Team sync't. You don't need to do anything else.

Where do you want me to wait so I can get it correct this time??

Thank You.

See my Picture for answer 

TeamSpeak.thumb.jpg.e84dc2a97deedca1d6b8b349bab4ecce.jpg

Question. A few days back I joined your TS and asked if I could be dragged down in your BF4 team. I was told, "Once you enter the game and your on TS you will be automatically dragged down into a team. Now I find this to be quite misleading considered I spent the entire day sitting up in the waiting area and nothing happen. I even "Poked" several people in the team, and received nothing in return. So I went back into the game and kept typing my situation. No one answered, or no one cared to answer. So why do you ask people to join your TS when all you do pick your nose up in the waiting area and nothing becomes of it.....Very strange invitation to me.

Sorry i didn't respond I couldn't figure out what the noise i heard was until i stopped playing and saw the message.  However even then i had not response since there is no password on TS. hope it all gets resolved.