Want To Be Of Service

Franklin

Hello Gents & Laddies.....(I heard a Women in TS 04/04/16 @ around 1800 PST) When I join you all on TS then join the game. (BF4) I'm always changing my loadout to accommodate what might be lacking on the Team that I find myself on. Oh yes, needed to bring this up. It gets quite difficult at times to join the same squad with TAC members because when I start to browse the teams, I find you guys at the lasy=t moment and I'm the 6th wheel. I'm off topic. What would all you suggest. Keep to a certain kit through the game? Or drive myself nuts by going through different kits throughout the game??

Thank You.

Classes i use are determined by the map that I am playing.

Most non vehicles or maps with no tanks I go Assault AR + Health + HE320 or defibs

Some players like Support for maps like Metro, Lockers and Pearl LMF + ammo bag + Airburst or mortar

Heavy vehicles maps Engineer for the rockets. Carbine + rocket + repair tool or AA mine or slams

It is all in how you play. I hardly ever play recon. i would suggest just with what you like. I would try out all the guns and get 100 kils with them to get familiar with them. Everyone plays differently. There is no magic formula really.  I change up almost every map. Sometimes even during the map.

I also don't worry about what we might be lacking. To many times my squad will go in with all the same class and we make it work. Again, it depends on the map. Just play your game and don't worry about others.

It's a while since I played BF4, but I agree with Axle (first time for everything I guess :tongue: ). Pretty much any kit can be made to work on any map. However, the most important thing to worry about is getting the squad to work as a team i.e. stick together, and go for the objectives, together.
  • Like 1

I hear both of you. It's just last evening I was playing in your server with Axlerod, and we always when with him leading us. He's very good. But I was finding out that when we took an objective, we all started running to the next. I mentioned that we needed to leave a couple of people behind to hold and make sure that snipers would not take up position there because we were being hammered by snipers throughout that map. Axlerod said that he doesn't "Camp" his positions and just moves on to the next. That's when I started to use every different kit I had because using one weapon not going to cut it. I suppose there are a number of different game styles you can approach this game from. I just go back to what I know and did in real life. Take the objective, call in support, and move on to the next. I guess this is why I'm never adapt well to any of these games because real world knowledge has no place. I'll work on it......lol. You guys do have a member that excels in this game. I can't seem to find his name, but it's something with "Dog". Him/Her and this other player from [ME] called Wingman Down dominates this game. You can never hide from these two players. I tried almost everything I know. The only way I have dealt with one or the other, (If there not in an Aircraft) is go half around the map to their 6. But the times I have done so, they're gone. Live and Learn, right??? 

Game has enough camping sniping already. If we don't move and call flags we lose. I let the campers on our team and not in our squad do that.

I believe our team won that round and our squad got ace squad to.

Flags gets the win not kills.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Good idea Bu11boy. Axlerod. We won that round, I was on your team. Please don't think that what I had to say about you was negative. If fact it was in praise of how you play the game. Every time I have been in your squad I don't think we ever lost. I suppose what I was saying was out of frustration on the best way to be of service to the team. That's all on me, not you at all.....OK, now I know the individuals name that wipes everyone off the map. Bu11boy. I read that bu11 was bull as in bull dog. 

I swap kits depending on what I'm trying to do for my squad or team. If we dont have a beacon ill go recon, but if im getting overwhelmed by vehicles i go engineer, otherwise i default medic, my favorite class. But i often switch kits on death for a life or two then swap back once ive taken care of the vehicles. Dont be in the mindset of "i have to use this kit to win!" cause every class can help, just communicate with your team or at least listen to what they are doing, and pick your kit accordingly.