Bf1 servers

Axlerod

@AreaMike @BFBulletin I can't give any numbers yet, the goal is tickrate=fps always. Better than BF4.

David Sirland‏ @tiggr_

@AreaMike @BFBulletin @rivaLxfactor Optimizing is on the way for servers and then client improvements. The goal is FPS = tickrate.

David Sirland‏ @tiggr_

@AreaMike @BFBulletin @rivaLxfactor 15% better is at 30hz, at 60hz it's slightly better still. Baserates are not set yet. Optimizing

David Sirland‏ @tiggr_

@Inv4der_x_Zimm @BFBulletin @rivaLxfactor We'll see! We are working on optimizing servers ATM

David Sirland‏ @tiggr_

@Nitrox204 @AreaMike @BFBulletin Server limits the max ofc, supporting 144hz max ATM

JudithBarrett32450 liked your Tweet.

Ken Uhle‏ @KUHLE1@tiggr_ why can't you tell us if server rentals will be available? What are you worried about? What is the big change in pc? <----- That one is from me!

Guess what I came across.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160622/6c689f836e3d5e05ee43eca06467a436.jpg

Check out this link ---> https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/new-battlefield-ui?utm_campaign=bf4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf4-newui-blog-6222016&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=8350&ts=1466629304326&sf47024694=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a battlefront servers look a like.. And it's gonna be implanted into BF4 and Hardline.

• Like 1

They had everyone on their backs about this very subject in SWBF. A month or so ago they talked about the game and said the exact same thing they post today. Get with your friends and then join a server.  Oh we wont be allowing anyone to host a server. Don't worry about those guys with 100 kill streaks. They are just good players.
  • Like 1

If no server rentals, I'm done with EA and Battlefield. 

I'll play BF4 but not if it's 

I feel the same way.

They say there gonna do the same with BF4 and hardline. So I guess there going to kill BF4 rented servers too.

This new UI is currently rolling out in beta form in Battlefield 4 for a small audience, and we’ll have more information on additional testing opportunities in the coming months. This will also be released with Battlefield 1 (and Battlefield Hardline soon after that). Once it's rolled out for all three games, you'll be able to easily swap between the games as long as you own them. Want to jump from St. Quentin Scar in Battlefield 1 to the skyscrapers of Shanghai in Battlefield 4? It'll be easier than ever.

• Like 2

I joked with Axlerod a few months ago (during the release of Battlefront) that they might be doing the same thing for Battlefield, also.  Well, it sure looks like it may be a reality.  I might get the next COD if they have dedicated servers, or just play some ArmA.   These days it is all about the console games, and little to nothing for the PC
  • Like 2

If you played SWBF, then you now there were no rental servers available. They had more then a few but not near enough.

I am still not pre-ordering it.

They have said plenty about the servers but the rental admin questions. Not good. Why?

• Like 1