Deserted TAC server

CDUSchwagstock_420

I Plan on hiking the Appalachian Trail hopefully within the next 2 years...  once i can make my way down to Tenessee and head north bound....   the more on the the trail the better....    its funny when your out there in the wild for weeks at a time... People have the tendency to group together for no given reason and ya become like family 
  • Like 1

Thats an interesting way of doing things!

And you walked next to a buck? Thats amazing, i havent done that but foxes came up to me one time and a wolf did too but i was scared the wolf was going to attack me, but its weird. I kinda stood still and put my arm out and he just looked at me and came closer. Im not much of a animal whisperer lol but its cool to connect with wild animals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thats really Fracking sad.....  I love wolves .... never have seen one out in the wild yet.... had an encounter with a Grizzly up in WA state up by Mt. Baker...  was really chill and just was curious what i was doing camping in his Hood it seemed..... but i uploaded two video's .... One is of the Buck and I taking a Stroll together through the woods bellow Mt. Elbert the highest peak in North America at 14,400 ft....  and the next is from the next day when we Climbed elbert and I stopped to eat lunch right below the tree line at about 11,000 ft.... and had a bird eating out of my hand.... lol it was awsome man....cant wait to start the appalachain trail.... and going to do the Ozark Trail through my home state in Missouri on my way back home

[ATTACH]5699.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5700.IPB[/ATTACH]

• Like 4