Whats the opinion?

CDUDelta

I absolutely loved it, even though I was getting owned at the beginning, well, until I started to find my own way to counter the threat. With bunny hoppers, for example, I just use "hip" fire. Same with dolphin divers. There are many perks and other items you can add to your loadouts that will enhance your gaming experience. Personally, I am getting the game along with about a half dozen others, but I am sure there will be more. I really like how the weapons looked, handled, and sounded. They need to work on footsteps, however, and they also need to tame down the bunny hopping a bit. I heard or read somewhere that you can only jump once at full stride, but hops after that are reduced. We will see...

Got the game pre-ordered. Still own about 10 previous versions. Enjoyed a lot COD 4, many of our clan members played it a lot. Got pushed away to the BF games as the COD previously failed to restrict access to cheaters and their COO at that time was publicly denying that COD has cheaters.

But this time it looks like a different deal. Activision made a step forward allowing cross platform play (pioneers ?), they have set up a good defense against cheaters (hopefully !), and the beta was a blast. Of course they have many things to fix, but this is one game that I will play daily ( just for 2 hours, after that I will play Breakpoint :D )

So Im like way behind on shooters. I was watching about the 64 player mode aka "BF Mode". I have questions but my workload has kept me from researching or playing anything ... even my music... :(

Sooo... I turn to The Armory:

Is it live when the game ships?

Was it available for play in beta?

Anyone got experience or opinions?

Working schlubs everywhere wanna know.

Is it live when the game ships?

Yes

Was it available for play in beta?

Yes

Anyone got experience or opinions?

Yes. It is not exactly like Battlefield, but it was fun nonetheless. If you are in a "party" it places you in a squad automatically. We played a large "Battlefield" sized map and had 5 cap points (A-E). You can spawn on your teammates in this mode (the only mode that allows it). It was a blast to play. :alien:

• Like 1