So.... Cyberpunk 2077... Discuss.

NetRngr

So I have been hearing about how much of a pig the game is but honestly I haven't seen any issues Im running it on a SFF HP Elite desktop with a i5 4690 chipset. I do have it at 24GB of RAM and have a SFF GeForce 1650 in it as a GPU but it only has 4GB of RAM. The game plays smooth as silk and I haven't seen any of the glitches/bugs that I keep hearing everyone bemoan. Only have about 4 hours into it right now as I am taking my time and enjoying the game.

What is everyone else's experience so far?

• 3 weeks later...
I picked it up the other day when I caught a sale and grabbed it for 40 bucks, When it launched it was a hot piece of garbage. After wasting a tone of time and adjusting graphics a simple reboot fixed it and it seems to be running fine. However it did cause me to not my cpu was a 2014 model and so Now I'm building a 2021 rig. So far the game is interesting with a few surprises in the storyline. Im at a loss though as my recent fight in a hotel I snatched just about everything I could and ended up with enough guns to outfit a small platoon. I thought I was grabbing ammo apparently it was gun and all. Not knowing quite yet what to keep breakdown or sell I dumped some stuff on the floor of the apt. Not sure how long it stays there though?