Please Note: Forum Software Change

Gator

After using the IPS forum software over the past 6 weeks, I determined the xenForo software offered more features, so I changed the forums back to xenForo forum software.

Unfortunately, however, the posts made over the past 6 weeks will be absent from here, so if you would like to review and transfer your old posts to here, simply go here .

I will no longer change software for the remainder. I apologize for the second change in such a short period, but I felt it best to do so now.

You know you love dinking around with this stuff. We appreciate ya Larry. Gotta say I wasn't a huge fan of the new forum software. Was a wee bit difficult to navigate and i kinda like being able to hit the site and immediately see all the new posts. I am however flexible and can adapt. This is why we are masters of this world, well that and the opposable thumb.

You know you love dinking around with this stuff. We appreciate ya Larry. Gotta say I wasn't a huge fan of the new forum software. Was a wee bit difficult to navigate and i kinda like being able to hit the site and immediately see all the new posts. I am however flexible and can adapt. This is why we are masters of this world, well that and the opposable thumb.

You know, I was on the fence with htis, but this is the kind of input I like. This is the kind of input I like. I will switch it back immediately.

• 1 month later...
Yes, as you can see, I changed it back to the XenForo forum software. I was on the fence as to which software to use, but after just receiving an email from them concerning rate increases, I decided to make the move final. This board will not contain your posts made over the past few months, so I apologize for that. The XenForo forum software is easier to use and faster than the previous software. :alien:
  • Like 1