September 5, 200521 yr http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3511/dust12sv.jpg http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7195/office19we.jpg http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1282/epenor8iq.jpg
September 5, 200521 yr wow,so either pig destroyer is really really good or totally cheating. next time grab up steam id so we can watch out for him.
September 6, 200521 yr 21-0 on Dust2 is next to impossible rushing. I smell hack. you're rightthat's why he was playing on de_chateau
September 6, 200521 yr K town are you being sarcastic or what? You do realize the Pig Destroyer is Tek...right?
September 6, 200521 yr you're right that's why he was playing on de_chateau That's not Chateau, nor dust2.
September 6, 200521 yr crap yeah, forgot the name pisansi or something Haha, yeah I actually did too, that's why I didn't say it. I just knew it wasn't chateau.
September 7, 200521 yr K town are you being sarcastic or what? You do realize the Pig Destroyer is Tek...right? ya, sorry shouldv'e put a " " or a " " by it.
September 7, 200521 yr kekekekeke http://home.comcast.net/~daffyrepublic/de_tides0000.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~daffyrepublic/de_aztec0000.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~daffyrepublic/daffyCSS.jpg
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.