Kazaa & Kazaa lite

Terminator

I use WinMXHere is the Difference:Back a year ago...Kazaa was confirmed to have spyware...types of programs that monitor your internet activites...the Kazaa people replied to this saying that the spywar was for better advertising..but this puts privacy into an issueso...they released Kazaa Lite...a program with 0 spyware...but just recently I have heard talk of something on Kazaa Lite...nothing has been confirmed thoughso if you don't mind ppl watching what you're doing on the internet...which mainly leads to advertising spam from every website you visit...you can stay with kazaa...but I would go for Kazaa Lite...

(probably with some spyware included)

those other programs are not spyware...the spyware is AUTOMATICALLY including upon installing Kazaa

If you want to get rid of spyware on your computer, you can download a program from download.cnet.com called Ad-Aware that removes spyware from your machine.Mind you, some programs may not work after a scan, if they possess spyware in them. But it's a great program.

Kazaa Lite is not done by the same people who release Kazaa It is done independantly

right...thx for the correction
If you want to get rid of spyware on your computer, you can download a program from download.cnet.com called Ad-Aware that removes spyware from your machine. Mind you, some programs may not work after a scan, if they possess spyware in them. But it's a great program.

ya..thanx alot man :D

I also run diet kaza over the top of kazza lite i've never had any problems with it and it's supposed to be quicker and take all the stuff you don't need i.e. browsers and stuff out of it altogether and also comes with a hack to make you super human in the participation level - works for me anyway.HUGH JASS