Went off the deepend on TA's DC server yesterday.

AK1200

I would like to apoligize to the TA admins for swearing on the server yesterday. I slipped up and said "quit f***ing spawn camping" once. And Shotgun-Sniper (not an admin) ran his mouth till it pissed me off and i just went off on him (swearing numerous times). Now I am banned, which is totally understandable, I deserve it. So I am just comin explaining my so called "reasoning" for going off. Mainly was my fault, but at a smaller level it was transpired bcuz of built up hatred for Shotgun-Sniper, who can always be found at a TA server , spouting their ruless off like some wannabe poser. I don't think people inside the admin circle can see how frustrating that is , maybe they can. But as I said, my point in coming here today was to apoligize to all of [TA] and anyone I may have offended or lost respect from because of the issue. Have a nice Monday, & thanks for your time.

-AK

You may want to repost this in the Server fourm. The complaints and suggestions catagory. Perhaps an admin may move it.. Not too many admind come here looking for stuff like this. But at least thanks for the apology.. i dont think i was there to see it, ive not been playing for a couple days. But belive me, there are alot of people who play that need to learn a level of dicipline when it comes o the way of the [TA]-[TAC]. Do not fear us, fear is the path to the darkside. May the force be with you.Wait.. maybe i got a little offtrack? But um yeah learn to control your emotions and the force... erm.. uh yeah you get the point!

well AK, tere is one rule on the TA server that has always been enforced, you have played on the FA server enough, seen the ticker and other people get warned about swearing by myself and TA members, why is it different for the TA-DC server???i asked you nicely twice to refrain from swearing after someone shot you down over the base, and if i remember rightly it was enormous that said something when you had a pop at him, gator banned you, guess its up to gator and the other admins to unban you.btw, i may not be an admin, but i like TA, and i stand up for the values they uphold, and if that means i ask you not to swear, then i would apreciate if you didnt swear, as it happened i had my 10yo cousin in the room at the time and the ensuing barrage of questions from his parents cause he went down stairs and said a few things you typed was NOT nice.now tell me one thing AK, you see a guy getting beaten in the street by another guy, do you just say "hell i aint no cop why should i help?" and walk on? no you go and help him.

this is exactly what i am talking about , quit being a wanna be. you are an annoying pest. and if your ten year old cousin was their maybe you shouldnt have instigated and pushed me over the edge. besides that how does your 10 year old cousin know how to spell F*** [edited by Gator] in the first place? get a life.i came here to apoligize to ppl i respect in TA, not to some poser. oh and btw since were on the subject is asshole not a swearword? i saw it twice out of your mouth. i came here civily and you wanna start a war, so be it. i see gator doesnt have the decency to even respond anyways, im done trying. he stands up for llamas like snowcrash but im evil, rofl.

yeah read the post "ppl i respect in [TA]" which isn't him. and by ppl holding grudges and not even responding to this post that respect is dwindling for a good number of them. its gettin harder and harder to stand up for TA, especially when they can be such higher then thous :roll: but like i said, screw it, i give up tryin to get along. have fun with your ePowerTrip.

ahh, AK, you sounded so sincere, and in fact I am pretty sure you were but now that you have started a pissing contest with Shotty or whoever instead of simply leaving it at an apology you have lost you sincereity in my eyes. Rippers story doesnt help either. Regardless of your apology and even though you never explicitly asked to be unbanned, i think you should stay banned till you cool down a little.I can speak from experience, i ve been playing DC, bf, recently and for a while i was acting in such a way on the servers that it would have gotten me banned on any TA server. I understand ALL the frustrations inherent in DC and BF and since my little rash of hotheadedness I have cooled down and realized that its just a game, and if im starting to get frustrated by spawn camping, stupid teammates, TKers, whatever, i should just quit and do something else.oh and to other people who wish to avoid a situation like this in the future, while TA's rules were designed and in fact do provide optimal FUN gaming conditions, it can get real old real fast if one is too overzealous in trying to maintain them.

lol, its funny cause hes doing what he was whining about in his last post. Shhh, dont tell him, he might realize hes a hypocritewow, look at all those swears, im not sure we will be seing AK1200 on the servers any time soon (the rapture perhaps?)