Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just got out of the Hospital

Featured Replies

Here is the jist of it I had real bad pain on my right side come to find out it was my GallBladder so I informed the VA about it andd told them I was reffered to a doc here .they said no so I went another day in pain waiting for them then spiked a fever was then taken to the hospitol by the emt the hospitol called the VA they said we cant do anything for him so the transfered me to the original hospital they tested my white blood count it was 25000 it should be around 11000 they did emergency surgery and found my gallbladder was mostly dead and had gangrene set in I was just released today I'm good a lil pain the doc said there was no way I would have made it 2 more days without going into septic shock.
Wow...just wow. That is the main reason I try and stay as far away from the VA as humanly possible. While I qualify for services the damned bureaucracy is maddening and can lead to situations like yours where your life is in danger due to red tape. Glad you pulled through it pal. Now ruck up and get to feeling better. Hooah.
  • 7 months later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.