September 5, 200521 yr happy 14th birthday bro.. i'll give you your present when mom + dad isn't lookin.. >:]
September 5, 200521 yr happy 14th birthday bro.. i'll give you your present when mom + dad isn't lookin.. >:] As long as it doesnt kill him.
September 5, 200521 yr <3 u 4evar dood. HB, and jimzor don't give him TOO much porn how much is "too much" porn?
September 5, 200521 yr haha, omg! I just remembered that your birthday is on labour day! Happy birthday Stevie , I got a few abdominal bandages I can send to you for your birthday . Trust me Ab pads come in handy. Have fun nublet. Cheers, Kevin
September 5, 200521 yr Author <3 u 4evar dood. HB, and jimzor don't give him TOO much porn Who said I was giving him porn?
September 5, 200521 yr Happy Birthday Pats! Maybe I will call Bill (Belichick) and ask him if you can have some free tickets to the next Pats home game or meet the players or something....or maybe not.
September 6, 200521 yr Happy Birthday, that's an order Soldier. Make it so. The cake is in the mail, mix that is.
September 6, 200521 yr Author UNDER AGE DRINKING IS BAD that is all. negative, and steven can vouch for me on that ;]
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.