Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ice_10

Registered
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ice_10

  1. I think it looks great klink, If the guy wanted flames...let him have flames!!!!!
  2. ice_10 replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    oh man good luck....I just had it done all 4 at once not more than 3 months ago and man that was awful. The pulling part for me wasnt that bad, it was when the freezing wore off that was the worst part. I just popped some T3's and took a nap lol and when i woke up it didnt hurt so much anymore.
  3. lol lol that game looks like it could be fun
  4. Dont remind me :thumbsup:
  5. overlord stevo has signed up for the competition :thumbsup: and also I added a new rule
  6. ice_10 replied to Deli's topic in Gaming
    :thumbsup:
  7. Thanks for the suggestions wolfey, Like I said I dont know how to sticky a thread:confused: , I will add the signup link to my first post . As for an ending time, the reason I didnt think it would be a good idea is because the next person cannot start until the person before him has finished(I gave a limit of 2 days per person but I dont know if this will be enough time for some people as it is very short). But earlier I was thinking, if we do get all 9 participants who still want to do this, then it would be easier to break them into 2 groups and have a competiton with the 2 styles of banners. The reason for this is because having 9 people working on a single banner twice means that the banner will be altered 18 times!!!Also this will cut down the time it will take to finish the battle by half. So I figure if we get 6+ confirmed participants, then we should have 2 groups. Also I will keep it anonymous until the winner has been voted for. So to be a confirmed participant I must recieve your "test" email before September 7 otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the competition.
  8. Thank you sharp, I would have stickied it but I dont know how, and dont I need admin rights to sticky a thread? If not I would like to know how it is done for future refrence :thumbsup:
  9. ice_10 replied to Deli's topic in Gaming
    well i missed out, they should have done it on a weekend to give everyone a fair chance :thumbsup:
  10. oh man i sure hope so
  11. thank you klink, I just hope I didnt leave out or forget anything :thumbsup: , which is why im leaving it open for suggestions
  12. nice work, only thing is all the green lines and the text dont really go, i dont know what it is just the text doesnt look right. Its still a good first attempt though
  13. ok, it looks like it is going to be a design battle I just need to know if it is going to work. I know there was some discussion about saving the layers and which extension to use, but I have faith and I am sure you will be able to figure it out :thumbsup: Next I have the following participants signed up: Eskimo K2 Kol Klink Nadril Shotty Underspy Undertone Year old taco [NwG]~scoutnex~{TD} overlord_steveO Please make a post here if you will not be participating I would like to start the battle sept 7 once all the polls have ended. I am going to post some unoffical rules and if anyone feels we should add/change anything please post here. I am going to use the rules from the sig competition as a guideline because wolfey did such a good job with them Also if you are still interested you can sign up HERE Rule 1: The theme should be BF related(to an extent) and include www.thearmory.cc and as always should be suitable for all ages Rule 2: Each person will have 1 day but an additional day if needed to add to the banner(if this is not enough time please let me know, I just want to cut down on the length of time it will take with 9 participants). Also each person will have 2 additions meaning we will go through the list twice. Rule 3: There is no ending date, it will vary depending on how much time is needed, but if all goes well it should take 18 to 36 days Rule 4: The battle will start September 7(pending), and time will not be a factor(to an extent) Rule 5: Once your addition has been completed, you can email it to me then I can forward it to the next person in line.(the reason being so that I will have a copy of each banner as it progresses, then I will post each stage of the banner for all to see, once the battle has ended)My email address is ice_10@shaw.ca and please use the subject "banner" Also I will need a test email from all the participants so that I will have all of your addresses and can forward it to the next person. Please send me a email with your name and the subject "test" Rule 6: The size of the banner has to be 500x123 (can someone please verify this) Rule 7: must have 1 component of the previous round visible in the next And that should just about do it, remember these are not the official rules as I am open to suggestions, this is just a rough draft . I will draw names out of a hat to determine the order of who goes first and so on just before the battle starts. It will be random, unless we can think of a different way to do it.
  14. ice_10 replied to Pumapete's topic in Main Hall
    i think you did a good job for a first try...better than i could do
  15. ice_10 replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    ouch, well that didnt stop you from owning me last night on the server lol. Hope you feel better
  16. ice_10 replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    congrats wolfey
  17. lol lol neato, I wont be buying one though
  18. very nice, I think it looks good
  19. it seems they are only rumors according to the EA modorators, but we shall see in time....
  20. ok i found the link HERE
  21. Yes I would like to read it myself and see what the responses are, can you post a link
  22. lol, well hope to see you on the battlefield and welcome back:thumbsup:
  23. i think i will buy it, it does look cool, I just really hope im not disappointed.......
  24. ice_10 replied to ice_10's topic in Main Hall
    well do what you have to do first, if you dont have the time no problemo. Hope all is well for you though
  25. You can imagine what it would be like if we did though right. I would never stop playing if that was the case:peace:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.