Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BornToDie1955

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BornToDie1955

  1. Very nice Klink.Forgot:And on the corner in the sewer,BTD proned and campingto cover the sewer ratsin scoped g36 that!I begin to control your language americans guys... :roll: Egidio.
  2. Happy Birthday Carl.Egidio.
  3. BornToDie1955 replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    Very nice poem, Doc is the fence master with his m16!00101100 (0010 1100) or x2C or 44 for the D caracter,01001011 (0100 1011) or x4B or 75 for the o caracter,00111111 (0011 1111) or x3F or 63 for the c caracter.A poem in binary, hexa, decimal ascii and the alphabetic caracters! 8) I shall try to make best the next time... Egidio.
  4. BornToDie1955 replied to Klif's topic in Main Hall
    WOW Klif, long time ago...You change the State again?Are you wanted that you run out again to a new State not step by step but State by State ?<--- I make a new idea for your next song... :idea: Good to see you again Klif. 8) Egidio.
  5. Happy Birthday Going54!!!And BTW: Happy Belated Birthday too [DIAL]Arnie!Egidio.
  6. BornToDie1955 replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    Fine & fun... Egidio.
  7. New

    BornToDie1955 replied to Bow2gaijin's topic in Main Hall
    Hi & Welcome in the game + forum.Egidio.
  8. I already see that when Psy4 clayed a tower of soldiers with SS6... Very fun. Next, i am in too... it's a very relax moments... 8) Egidio.
  9. Yes, i see, there is not the same Thunderbirds: Penelope and his pink Roll Roce with his driver...Egidio.
  10. Welcome Gobi in the TAC familly and frag them all... Egidio.
  11. Fine... Egidio.
  12. WOW! I missed this fun one....Next time, when a teen become to repair his computer, i make the fun matches no more help to people on all week-end....Egidio.
  13. Nice tower Sam...Egidio.
  14. I want in if a place remain.Egidio.
  15. Again a friend who gone! :shock: No more drinks from the barmaind for to zig-zag between the bullets...Egidio.
  16. in my computer.Egidio.
  17. in my computer.Egidio.
  18. I have one little movie with 2 ninja too and very funny but dont know how to make the download it?I can send it on your mail for to make it available for everybody... 8) Egidio.
  19. I have one little movie with 2 ninja too and very funny but dont know how to make the download it?I can send it on your mail for to make it available for everybody... 8) Egidio.
  20. Yes, 1.2.1 patch.Egidio.
  21. Yes, 1.2.1 patch.Egidio.
  22. Thank you Jimmy to put the shortcut to download ToD because i lost the files when my computer corrupted by a virus who make me lost 1174 files and only 1000 refund! I am happy to retreive the ToD files. Egidio.
  23. Thank you Jimmy to put the shortcut to download ToD because i lost the files when my computer corrupted by a virus who make me lost 1174 files and only 1000 refund! I am happy to retreive the ToD files. Egidio.
  24. Other mods for hl:Battle Ground,Codename Gordon,DelivranceHostile Intent,SDK,They Hunger,and many more...Egidio.
  25. Other mods for hl:Battle Ground,Codename Gordon,DelivranceHostile Intent,SDK,They Hunger,and many more...Egidio.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.