Everything posted by Dead Haze
-
What is your favorite FA map?
Force is alright, I hate how small it is though.
-
What is your favorite FA map?
Oberland is on there :sorry: I put all I could fit, starting with the ones i knew the best (limit for a poll is 25 :sorry: )
-
Armory First
Grats on no. 1 guys I wish i could have been a part of it :sorry:
-
What is your favorite FA map?
LOL how did you know I use SSG? I do but I never said I did....anyways its all in the tracking. I tend not to shoot instantly but track you with my scope and then find a good shot.
-
What is your favorite FA map?
I disagree, I think Durandal is the best map because....if you are a **** M82 sniper that likes proneing....I WILL kill you :sorry: because I am a sniper, but a mobile one hard to hit, and I hardly miss :sorry:
-
Rate YOURSELF!
I gave myself a 7, anyone think i am lower???
-
Rate YOURSELF!
How well do you think you stack up against all the players you know? Answer honestly.
-
What is your favorite FA map?
Please vote only once! I am a statistics freak, I will openly admit that I like statistics and I am not afraid to say it. I also suck at spelling so please dont criticize it. Thank You.
- Star Wars Poll
-
STAR WARS Episode III
all i know is yoda kicks B-U-T-T he pwnzors them all