Checking in... Running for office

StateCop

I wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I have been out of the gaming scene for almost a year now. I also left law enforcement....

I know there is no politics here but I am not asking for votes since most likely nobody lives in my area. I am the Republican nominee for the House of Representatives district 39 in AL. If anyone wants to like my page and follow the campaign the link is here for my fb page. I should have a website up soon.

http://www.facebook.com/electheath

I miss gaming and plan to get BF4 soon. I hope to find some time to play with everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck with that, Heath.  I would recommend getting a professional photographer and take some photos to make you look more "presidential."  Signing letterhead on the desk is good, but have it professionally produced with much higher quality images.  Just a suggestion.

-Larry

• Like 1

Good luck with that, Heath. I would recommend getting a professional photographer and take some photos to make you look more "presidential." Signing letterhead on the desk is good, but have it professionally produced with much higher quality images. Just a suggestion.

-Larry

Yes, I agree... This was taken the day of qualifying. I have a photo shoot lined up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...