Syfy's Defiance Cancelled After 3 Seasons

Axlerod

WTF? This was an awesome show!

© Provided by TVLine  

We may never know if Nolan and Doc Yewll managed a return to Defiance. Syfy has cancelled the dystopian sci-fi series after three seasons, the cabler announced on Friday. “Defiance was a truly groundbreaking series, delivering an immersive, cross-platform experience that transcended the television screen in a way that viewers had never seen before,” reads a statement issued by Syfy. “We are incredibly proud of the work of the extraordinary cast, writers, artists and designers — and especially showrunner Kevin Murphy — who together brought the rich world of Defiance to life over its three-season arc.” Adds Murphy in his own statement, “I got to collaborate with a group of stunning artists operating at the top of their game, and together we built a world. Because of that, there is no room for anything other than joy in my heart.”

Another great Syfy TV show cancelled.  I am just about ready to turn off cable altogether, and go to over the air only.  Shows like these are why I have cable.  I wish I owned the Syfi channel, because I would not allow this to happen.   :angry:

P.S.  Thanks for the info, Axlerod, although I wish you would provide a link to the source of the info.   :smile:

Here is the link:  http://tvline.com/2015/10/16/defiance-cancelled-season-4-syfy/