Everything posted by gasonruffney
- cod4
-
cod4
can i download cod4 with cd and without cd key? and if so how?
-
no server tonight?
Is the server down? and for how long?
-
a little airsoft action on video
thats cool, but im also a paintball fan and im actually going tomorrow. I love to play in the woods. But the hay down set up looks like a blast
-
I want the =A= tag back
thanks for the warm welcome. ill tell my wife to make some cookies when she comes home in a few weeks
-
I want the =A= tag back
Hey guys, just wondering if you can reinstate me to active duty for the clan
-
I'm here to try and sell you something
you know what will bring the game back? Doing an old versus young night
- Question?
- Question?
-
Question?
having problem with logging into ea. just reformated my computer and downloaded game and i cant get in its says its already using cd key on another account or something like that. does anyone know what to do?
-
Question?
having problem with logging into ea. just reformated my computer and downloaded game and i cant get in its says its already using cd key on another account or something like that. does anyone know what to do?
- armory titan problem
-
armory titan problem
hey and i was wondering if its alright if i still get onto vent from time to time just when im in your server, eventhough im not part of the clan anymore.
-
armory titan problem
just wanted to let you guys now that me and a couple of guys tried starting the server and as soon as we had enough people to start it crashed. might have been a fluke. i dont know. PEACE
-
hi guys got a question
thanks sharps
-
hi guys got a question
Can you play regular and beta. Or do you have to get rid of beta first?
-
hello everyone
thanks for the help
-
hello everyone
Hey guys, long time no see. Man there are a lot of new names and I've only been gone for like four months. I was just on getting my gade reinstalled onto my computer and i am trying to get into the armory city server and i keep on getting a blank punkbuster message pop up after I have been kicked. Wondering if anyone knows what this mean?
-
can't log on ????
Im having a problem with getting past log in. It says I cant connect with ea and then i get into bfhq while off-line and then it tells me that i can connect so i go back to log in screen and try again and it says the same thing. Its a dirty dirty cycle. Anyone know what up?
-
cant create soldier
why cant i create a name? It says that i have used the name wrong or improper or something
-
ARMORY vs VSF Night
I would also love the chance to play tonight
-
need help with beta
well i guess ill be waiting too. thanks guys
-
need help with beta
Just wondering what i have to do to get beta
-
Me and Fianc
-
Planetside
i played that when it first came out and it was fun, but i cant bring my self to pay a monthly fee. No mater what game it is.