Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RBev59

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RBev59

  1. Hello, my name is Eric. Recently I was involved in an incident ingame in which I resorted to name calling and inappropriate conduct, and I apologize to anybody who I have/may have offended, especially members of the (=A=) clan. I know that my conduct was unacceptable and I assure you that it will never happen again. I should have done the right thing and ignore what happened ingame and continued playing. I should have kept comments to myself. I apologize for any other problems I may have ever caused as well. I understand that Battlefield 2142 is just a game and what happens really does not matter in life.
  2. RBev59 replied to RBev59's topic in Main Hall
    Me too....
  3. RBev59 replied to RBev59's topic in Main Hall
    Me too....
  4. RBev59 replied to RBev59's topic in Main Hall
    I'm so ashamed...
  5. RBev59 replied to RBev59's topic in Main Hall
    I'm so ashamed...
  6. RBev59 replied to RBev59's topic in Main Hall
    Suh WEEEEET
  7. OK the National Football League season is just around the corner, so I was wondering what your favorite/least favorite team(s) are/is. My favorite is the Dallas Cowboys. My least favorite is the COLTS. :eek:
  8. So... I wonder if we'll be able to fly that Cobra/ drive that Abrams.
  9. i know how to move it *just* enough so i dont land out of bounds on camp gibraltar.
  10. Oh yes this game has a good chance to be game of the year, but I'm pretty sure Halo 3 will get game of the year.
  11. RBev59 replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    This game keeps looking better and better after each video i watch, I'm just hoping my PC can run it.
  12. Got another new one yesterday /monthly_06_2011/post-2115-130810200703_thumb.jpg /monthly_06_2011/post-2115-130810221633_thumb.jpg
  13. He's got the wind and the rain in his hands he's got the whole world in his hands!
  14. +1 :thumbsup:
  15. that's phrogg's longsword lolz
  16. I like this one better http://home2.owc.net/~mojow/civic/pics/exp

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.