Everything posted by Patches
-
Beat up by a tree
- Wife Wanted A New Kitchen
- Unban request
Yep. But I have never used the n... word nor disrepect others in that way. I don't like racist people. Period. Get it? Wait for the others to wake up and reply. I'm done with you.- Unban request
I appreciate your prompt response. How am I rude? I only say that we don't tolerate racism, nor remarks regarding, hence, my reply. You already answered my question, regarding why. Yet you seem to be an asshat cause you kept going on making rasist remarks in their server then our server. We do not tolerate that. I'm leaving this ban lift alone. I'm sure my fellow mates will view this appeal before anything gets aproved. Future advice is: Repect everyone. Hurry up and wait- Unban request
I really want you to explain to us, Why would you use the n... word to begin with? And, what server were you banned from other than ours? Are you that immature to just fuk up and say rude stuff? We have no tolerance for such. I'm sorry, but unless the other members think you are okay, I don't want your type here. Beat It!- Battlefield 4 December Deployment Brief
Oh doz mofoz Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk- Battlefield 4 December Deployment Brief
No date of release? :angry:- Just a note of appreciation and a request for help
Hear, hear- Just a note of appreciation and a request for help
I noticed lag when the server was full last night and so did some others. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk- We have a NEW 64 player 60Hz Server!
I know. Just saying that is a known issue that the water physics cause strain on servers. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk- We have a NEW 64 player 60Hz Server!
There is a known problem with 60hz servers. Water maps cause stress to the server and make the game lag. Just like we noticed with our full server, tonight in Paracel Storm. "Servers running the 60Hz on maps with a lot of water — such as Paracel Storm — get so strained by the water physics that it causes severe lag and rubberbanding." Dice is working on a fix. http://bf4central.com/2015/09/bf4-60hz-server-tick-rate/- Big Job
- Big Job
- Just a note of appreciation and a request for help
Well said ACS. I'm thankful for your assisiance as much as the rest. I'm feeling the '60Hz of gaming bliss'. :bouncing:- Holiday update & Dragon valley map update
- Big Job
- We have a NEW 64 player 60Hz Server!
TAC = We Rock! :smile:- Big Job
Lmao!! I almost spit a mouthful of coffee on my keyboard and monitor while reading this just now. haha As far as the injections go, I'm not booked in till 2pm/4pm your time today. I hope they relieve the pain too. Thanks for the good morning laugh. :tongue:- Big Job
- Big Job
- A rude awakening
The nice thing is, you can dress up for the cold. :wink:- Big Job
- A rude awakening
A balmy -17C/1F this morning :ph34r:- 60Hz Tickrate Server Vote
Sorry. I meant the server has been upgraded already Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk- 60Hz Tickrate Server Vote
Too late Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk - Wife Wanted A New Kitchen
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.