Everything posted by Patches
-
I was banned tonight on your server.
This is not how we run our server. I apologize for what has happened regarding TAC member who said, "shut up and play". I am frowning on that, right this moment. Can you remember the member's username? Or What time it was in the server when this happened? We have no rules in our server. Players that TK get auto kicked when they reach a certain number of tk's. Disrespecting players is not accepted. Name and time would give us info as to where to investigate chat log. As far as the Ban goes, seems to be a glitch. I don't see it. Here's the scoop. Basically you were not banned ever. You were MUTED due to the fact that you were spamming the team chat for orders etc. Play the game. Includes look at the objectives, Kill and Chill. Also was informed that you were never told by a TAC member to "shut up and play". Cheers
-
AMD Omega Catalyst 15.7 Driver is available
Don't forget to update Download http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDCatalyst15-7WINReleaseNotes.aspx
- Funny
- Community Jungle Map
- Server Last Night
-
Showdown: High vs. Low Ping Player
Is why I tell people who complain in the game chat about the high ping players. I type back "high ping does not effect your game" Thanks for the video Bro...
-
Added new gameME Stats
I just fixed that today. They shouldn't come back unless somebody screws with the settings :smile: Thanks. Last night I couldn't even talk to anyone in Teamspeak because they were all in another squad and I was all alone Is why I brought this up in the first place. :peace:
-
Community Map Project (BF2 Dragon Valley)
If only they would bring back Dilian Plant :banana:
-
Web may or may not go down
May we just give ClaymoreCarl shit for the suggestion? :crap-hitting-the-fan:
-
Added new gameME Stats
Also..... Can we lose the TS player squad channels. The Team channels are fine. However, It's not cool when we wanna game with our Bros.., friends and HillBillys when Squad sync kicks in. Maybe set it to kick in when there are 20+ players on TS? Just my $0.02 :wacko:
-
Added new gameME Stats
What happens when a player hit 50 points? I noticed it would go up during kills but also lowers my points when I get killed. It might be okay to keep new peeps coming back. :wink:
-
Community Map Project (BF2 Dragon Valley)
They look awesome. :thumbsup:
-
My GFX cards are dying
Have you tried just running 1 of the GTX 580's at a time to see if it's only one of them failing? At the least you could still use the computer until your new upgrades are installed.
-
Our Server
Ya You leave, I join What fun was dat? :signs16:
- Shotgun Nerd
- Our Server
-
My new cards finally came in! Great graphics!
Lol You got me on dat one Bro... Looks to me like they just showed in their respective way, that you belong on the "Planet" :smile: Remember one thing only. If you wanna stay on the Planet, Don't Fuck up. :wink: Good on you
- PORNO IN SPACE!!!
- What i've been up to
- What i've been up to
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.