Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holyhandgrenade

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holyhandgrenade

  1. Hi Shotty, I just re-submitted a join request! Thanks for your help!Becca :wink:
  2. Hi everyone! I have returned from the dead! Although I was booted out of TA, I will try to rejoin somehow, because I am playing FA alot more now, as many of you know who have been schooled by me! :wink: Let me know what's been going on in the past month or so! For the people I haven't met yet, I am an 18 year old female who lives in Hawaii, and enjoys: Gaming, going out w/friends, making jewelry, reading, hiking, going to the beach, etc.!See you in FA!Becca
  3. This article is exactly one of the reasons why my name is Holyhandgrenade, I let people know I am female when I feel like it, with sometimes similar consequences as in that article. Even a TA member was repeatedly asking me if I was "hot". And unfortunately, I have also been bashed by astonishingly rude jerks just because I am a female gamer. I trust that the members of TA will treat me with some respect and not insult me. I don't mind compliments though! Becca
  4. Hi everyone! Last I heard Mac said I'm out of the clan! Why did you guys boot me out? Is there a way I can rejoin? I'm so sorry that I didn't reply to the emails! I just finished finals awhile ago, so I think I can play more, even when my summer job starts! PLeeasseee take me back The Armory! Becca
  5. Thanks for the sweet welcome! =)Becca
  6. Hi, Skynet, my name is actually Becca! I live on the Island of Oahu! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Becca 8)
  7. Hehehe, thanks! I am soooo happy I am finally a part of the wonderful TA Clan! I look forward to playing on the server! See you all soon! Becca

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.