Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BornToDie1955

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BornToDie1955

  1. I want to see these ancestral armor picture(s) if they are available. I can to buy one in Japan but it's very expensive for to travel it in Belgium/Europa... I know a site here for to see ancestral Samurai's armor: http://www.koryu.com/ and you type "armor" for to find samurai armors. Egidio.
  2. First way of a Samurai and of course by the Bushido's way, it's: stay "Zen" at any time of anythings incoming! We practice, my son and me: Kendo (Kywalker too) japenese fence in armor but with a special mind, spirit & mental, Iaïdo the way with the japenese sword with an Iaïto or with a real Katana after your 5 or 6th dan with the same mind than Kendo and Jodo the way with a stick. We practice it since 6 years ago now. Egidio.
  3. Happy Birthday Wsaenotsock. And pay attention to the other cars... They are fools! <--- Joke Egidio.
  4. Info or intox? Oh! It's an April First! <--- Like in Europa = bad jokes day... Egidio.
  5. I play sometime NS = scarying when all your sens are in alert! Egidio.
  6. We have seen the G-Unit who "**** your cars" at Mtv onto satellite here... I like that they make with a stray car... <--- A death car for the demolition that nobody will buy it! Egidio.
  7. I like the "Jimmy" name is like to give a whip: Je Me! Egidio.
  8. Sorry to hear that Donut but "Life is life!" like the song... Egidio.
  9. Happy Birthday Repo. Egidio.
  10. Welcome back! Egidio.
  11. Jimmy is in ceiling now??? Egidio.
  12. Welcome back son! Egidio.
  13. ROFL, this happen lot of time when the security is not on! They are affraid and the wierd begin when she present a sub machinegun... lol Egidio.
  14. Argh! I need to reformat my C: against for all run good else "the map differs from the server" each time on cs:s... Egidio.
  15. Fanbase?No, I am musician and I know your hard work for to do this song... I beleive in your work. Egidio.
  16. It's nice & good but need 1 or 2 more instrumental voices to reach the perfection! Egidio. PS. Some do not know your first song Klif: "My shame" and i have it yet.
  17. Congrats. Egidio.
  18. I have one Pocket PC too since 1 year ago: a Toshiba e335 (64 MB. + SD 512 MB.) with the win 2002 = very nice with the gps but the program is TOM TOM Navigator 2 (the best navigator program) that i upgrade to TTN3... It's usb + infra-red. Here some link for your Pocket PC StateCop: http://www.tomtom.com/ http://www.gpsassist.net/ http://www.download.com/Pocket-PC/2001-2009_4-0.html?tag=dir http://www.handmark.com/products/listings.php?cat=20 http://www.handmark.com/warfare/missions.php http://www.angelfire.com/alt/anagrams/ http://www.heliad.fr/pocket/astex.php http://www.innersky.com/ http://www.geocities.com/romanoj/Jack_Jingo.html http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/pocketpc/2002.html http://www.pocketmind.com/pmfp.htm http://www.portable-games.com/pocketpc.shtml http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/conquestCE.html http://www.berigames.com/skt/intro.html http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/pocketpc.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/pocketpc/ppc/default.mspx http://www.micaceler.com/ http://www.pocketgps.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=245 (checkpoint 3.2 with poi handler below [Points Of Interess] who detect radars & lightcameras, etc...) http://www.poihandler.com/ http://www.ipaqsoft.net/ http://www.01net.com/telecharger/pocket-pc/ All my "favorites" sites... Egidio.
  19. BornToDie1955 replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    This is the hard law of the FA servers: FA TAC's server success!<-- Always full beside to other FA servers... Egidio.
  20. Welcome Col.Kurtz on the TAC forum(s). BTW, thank you for to report this dishonored guy: StateCop will get this himself in his hands. Egidio.
  21. Welcome back Mystik and i remember you well when you played FA. Egidio.
  22. Yes, the game is defferent when the ff is turned on... Egidio.
  23. BornToDie1955 replied to Pilliy's topic in Gaming
    Argh! I have sometime the same things... I try and try again 2 or 3 times until I enter in the game... But don't work on cs:s also after 20 times! Egidio.
  24. Don't worry Jimmy! I want to be an Universal Citizen = I am at my home in any countries by the World without a nationality ident!<-- I am free and never choise my country or a flag because I am everytime at home around the world! Egidio.
  25. Yes, 2 years ago by March 2003 but was in 3 month before that happen the big crash of the Gator's computer: he spended most than 8 hours to reinstall win, forum and the both servers in this March 2003 and all Members do to make reinscriptions there is for that the inscription is from March 2003 only... Egidio.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.